I am SHOOK!! abdijohnson jew boy get in here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SHOOK from a dream/nighmare i had last night involving sspot. i was driving on a nice sunny afternoon in a narrow city street with cafes and rests when i came upon some weird scene that i still dont fully understand. Curious I slowed and rolled my window down. i was immediately approached by some cadaan guy. He asked if i was muslim many times before i had the chance to stop the car and answer him. I told him i was muslim, he tells me he was ogadeen and that he needed a ride or some other favor. I looked at the other side of the street for a second and when i looked back, like a GTA glitch there were two cops arresting him with many more back up behind. In the confusion a cop asked me if i really wanted to help a guy like that which of course i responded by closing my door and getting the f*ck outa there. I guess at some point in the interaction i took a pic of the scene and posted it on sspot. btw the guy claiming ogadeen was blonde dude with a horse shoe nose ring and tats, he also spoke fluent somali and was muslim.:damn::deadmanny:

anyway cut to the next scene, am stopped smack in the middle of another city street with light traffic and this time i am distressed reading an email on sspot. the email has an authoritative tone to it and is asking serious questions like if i was still active on that account :damnmusic:and how i posted that info even b4 investigators on the scene had any access to it and if i was some how involved what happened:dwill:. about this time i discover in a newspaper conveniently sitting next to me about this major criminal wanted by the abc agencies with a nose ring. the email proceeds to ask i meet with them and that i was not a suspect.:fantasia2:

here is how that jew boy @AbdiJohnson figures in to this story. the thread i posted the pic on was started by him and was related to the subject matter. after the email i look back and its all changed even the times of posting. at this point i am thinking that jew boy is set me up:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:. am loosing my shit like @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey finding out a
female sspot member is pregnant. like matt damon i am already plotting my revenge and asking if i need a passport to cross into canada. am thinking how i get myself into this and i still aint get hoyo out the hood. where i really got shook was while i was reading the email that 20/20 investigation docs voice came on and it was about me. :williamswtf::jcoleno::ooh:

this is when i woke up and realized it was just a dream. red flags i should have noticed

tatted ogadeen cadaan guy speaking fluent somali while muslim

a xalimo drove by and was actually a good driver

the cops didn’t freak out when i got out the car

all i can say is:whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:

I am honored that people have me in their dreams.

How do you remember your dream so well? I had a dream just last night and all I remember about it was I was on a patio in a heated argument. I don't even remember the topic.

I am honored that people have me in their dreams.

How do you remember your dream so well? I had a dream just last night and all I remember about it was I was on a patio in a heated argument. I don't even remember the topic.
yeah a dream like this is hard to forget. the guy claimed to be muslim OG with a nose ring.
this is the last video i watched which i think had something to do with it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i would watch a super model video tonight b4 i sleep to see how it goes:lolbron: but it is ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts