I am shocked by my lack of empathy. I’m carrying relationships with 3 different Xaliimos and they..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
are unaware of one another.

I don’t trip because I don’t use their name. I just call them “babe”. I avoid using their name for slipping and calling the wrong name.

They live in different states and countries

Why am I good looking. Why couldn’t I be just an ugly man like @Abdalla or @Crow :francis::farmajoyaab::noneck: I once showed myself to @Reiko she couldn’t believe my god given elegance but due to her cult like loyalty to her qabiil she declined a full blown relationship between the two of us. But she conceited that I was the most handsome man the cursed Somali have produced. In her description of me she likened me to a light skinned Tyson ( the madoow singer). Apparently she fancies a build tall madoows of America.

I can’t carry on this burden, my handsomeness is making it easy for me to victimize our Xaliimos. But I looked at as a national duty to have as many xaliimos as possible for fear of them falling in the hands of madoows of the Americas ( including Jamaicans)

I’m attracted to xaliimos and 1 is not enough.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you've been to Colombia on a layover and now you're a world traveler? :lolbron:

giphy.gif

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
are unaware of one another.

I don’t trip because I don’t use their name. I just call them “babe”. I avoid using their name for slipping and calling the wrong name.

They live in different states and countries

Why am I good looking. Why couldn’t I be just an ugly man like @Abdalla or @Crow :francis::farmajoyaab::noneck: I once showed myself to @Reiko she couldn’t believe my god given elegance but due to her cult like loyalty to her qabiil she declined a full blown relationship between the two of us. But she conceited that I was the most handsome man the cursed Somali have produced. In her description of me she likened me to a light skinned Tyson ( the madoow singer). Apparently she fancies a build tall madoows of America.

I can’t carry on this burden, my handsomeness is making it easy for me to victimize our Xaliimos. But I looked at as a national duty to have as many xaliimos as possible for fear of them falling in the hands of madoows of the Americas ( including Jamaicans)

I’m attracted to xaliimos and 1 is not enough.

@R.Kelly great thread brother but is any of this true?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I work in an STD clinic. Looking forward to meet your Xalimo victims there :drakelaugh:

Trending

Latest posts