I am really Somali, you exposed me brothers and sisters.

My name is Abdiwahid abdelrahman adbi adduallah, I am from Djibouti but my mother is from the Oromo tribe in Ethiopia, I lived in Nairobi with some Ishaq people, I have Darod half cousins. I am 6'7'', my grandmother name is Halima wali wali. She is Ethiopian too.

My name is Abdiwahid abdelrahman adbi adduallah, I am from Djibouti but my mother is from the Oromo tribe in Ethiopia, I lived in Nairobi with some Ishaq people, I have Darod half cousins. I am 6'7'', my grandmother name is Halima wali wali. She is Ethiopian too.
Are you serious?

Tukraq

VIP
wow 6'7 is pretty tall for a half oromo I thought there genes would bring your geeljire ones down but alas seems your dads blessing came through

Looks like we've got another mentally ill 14 yr old 68 IQ kid on our hands :snoop:
Looks like we've got another mentally ill 14 yr old 68 IQ kid on our hands :snoop:
The average I.Q. of Somalia is about 68, you clearly insulted yourself my friend since you're Somali yourself?, Correct. Now go and eat some banana and rice, Mr Abdi Diaby.

Mental illness?, I was clearly trolling as their are some morons like yourself, who don't believe a Sudanese person could post on a Somali forum.

The average I.Q. of Somalia is about 68, you clearly insulted yourself my friend since you're Somali yourself?, Correct. Now go and eat some banana and rice, Mr Abdi Diaby.

Mental illness?, I was clearly trolling as their are some morons like yourself, who don't believe a Sudanese person could post on a Somali forum.
Somalia has never done an IQ test let the picture speak for itself. And if you're really Sudanese reverse the Arabisation you guys went through. :ftw9nwa:
ECu5CavXsAYW-Cw.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts