I am REALLY REALLY Frustrated!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What happens to a person who swears by Allaah swt name & LIE??? Walaahi it is beyond me. On top of that, they swear to God, and ask that God curse them with lesions in their body if they are not telling the truth.

This is not one time, its many times. I have proven the lies beyond reasonable doubt.

But how can you trust someone takes Allaah;'s name in vain??? Is there a punishment for this???

What happens to a person who swears by Allaah swt name & LIE??? Walaahi it is beyond me. On top of that, they swear to God, and ask that God curse them with lesions in their body if they are not telling the truth.

This is not one time, its many times. I have proven the lies beyond reasonable doubt.

But how can you trust someone takes Allaah;'s name in vain??? Is there a punishment for this???

I used to do this.. I remember i'd say "Ilaahow Diinta Iga Saar."May Allah forgive me and protect me from gaalnimo. A person who swears on Allah's name and Lies should fast 3 days I heard, or give a specific amount of charity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to do this.. I remember i'd say "Ilaahow Diinta Iga Saar."May Allah forgive me and protect me from gaalnimo. A person who swears on Allah's name and Lies should fast 3 days I heard, or give a specific amount of charity.

Really? Interesting this person said they will fast this Monday.

Thank you for that.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes I also get angry when they lie to my face , I used to work as a confiscator by the agency , most Somali store owners would contact me , file a report and fill me in with the details , so I was not only hired by my own community but entire ethnic neighborhood so I was kind of an enforcer , those Somalis who took a huge loan from other businesses evaded debt for several months , they were mostly scammers and conniving con artists , they are the very reasons why most businesses get bankrupted ,
it was my job to retrieve what was owed, btw I was the most professional confiscator , giving them the opportunity to pay in time, I even gave them notice and instructed them to pay in segments and as a Somali I was even being more polite , but then again I can't let them take my kindness for weakness, they didn't pay and had the audacity to try trick us ,
those in debt would smirked and use divine words but we know they full of shit , they can't fool me , walaahi bilaahi berito ayaan bixiniyaa kulaha
Some even swear on their parents grave , I told them I'm a debt collector I don't care I'll confiscate your goods you better pay back , you should see the looks on their faces they look like dalmatian puppies.

In Af soomali dadkaas oo kale waa loo Indha cadeeya. Meaning you give them you want to "kill them look" .
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited:

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
Abdullah Ibn Amr Al Abbas RA tells us our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW said "These are major sins: 1) Associating someone with Allah, 2) Disobeying one's parents, 3) Killing someone, 4) and tendering a false oath". [Al-Bukhari]."

Lying in general is unfavorable, but lying on the name of Allah SWT, your Creator? That is a horrible thing to do. It is truly baffling how people take swearing by Allah SWT so lightly.

“(As for) those who take a small price for the covenant of Allah and their own oaths-surely-they shall have no portion in the hereafter, and Allah will not speak to them, nor will He look upon them on the Day of Resurrection nor will He purify them, and they shall have a painful chastisement.”(Surah Āli-‘Imrān 3:77)

Trending