I am Proud of Galdogob Progress

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have no problems with clans who have left the civil war era behind them and are improving themselves. If these clans seek to lead PL or Somalia they should be welcome with open arms at least he has 'track record' for his own region, my problem is when I see duli aan dhulkisa tagi karin iska daa inu wax uu gabto and he wants to tell me how he will benefit somalia. We always elect clans who cannot even visit their homelands and we expect these clans inay khayr soo wadan, he has no incentive to help u, isaga ayaa yaaban dee. He will make u join their mess only wallahi bay iga tahay inu khayr ku soo wado ha sugin, maba haysto experience inu khayr ku gaarsiyo kkkkk.

This is a shot to hawiye/marehan. Sidi loo kala kibrad badan yahay hadi laysku doran laha, somalia mar hore meel gaadhi lahayd, 4.5 allows for clans who cannot even go to his district to speak to you about somalia

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My grandmother is Lelkase and I have Lelkase friends, they're genuine people tbh, had no personal problems with them ever. I'm glad they're working very hard for the progression of their region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My grandmother is Lelkase and I have Lelkase friends, they're genuine people tbh, had no personal problems with them ever. I'm glad they're working very hard for the progression of their region.

Their hit n miss leelkase, some of their leaders are very anti mj like zackariye haji abdi and some are neutral. They helping their people is my point and why I used them as an example. I don't care if a clan hates MJ, hadi dadkisa wax tarayo, he doesn't have to love me but some 50% of Somali clans do not even help their own people and these are the ones I am against. U can hate me but don't hate your own is my message to them, help your people lol.

I have no problems with clans who have left the civil war era behind them and are improving themselves. If these clans seek to lead PL or Somalia they should be welcome with open arms at least he has 'track record' for his own region, my problem is when I see duli aan dhulkisa tagi karin iska daa inu wax uu gabto and he wants to tell me how he will benefit somalia. We always elect clans who cannot even visit their homelands and we expect these clans inay khayr soo wadan, he has no incentive to help u, isaga ayaa yaaban dee. He will make u join their mess only wallahi bay iga tahay inu khayr ku soo wado ha sugin, maba haysto experience inu khayr ku gaarsiyo kkkkk.

This is a shot to hawiye/marehan. Sidi loo kala kibrad badan yahay hadi laysku doran laha, somalia mar hore meel gaadhi lahayd, 4.5 allows for clans who cannot even go to his district to speak to you about somalia

leelkase are peaceful and educated people. I always found them so chilled out and calm, a trait that other somalis dont have.

I wish everybody would develops their regions in similar manner.

Well done rer galdogob.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
leelkase are peaceful and educated people. I always found them so chilled out and calm, a trait that other somalis dont have.

I wish everybody would develops their regions in similar manner.

Well done rer galdogob.

They tend to be very anti hawiye and anti mj, but that is their choice no-one can force @SomaliMVP to love either but the day he starts to neglect his own that is when I have issues not because it concerns me but it proves to me he only uses his people for his own gain and not benefit them as they inherit nothing positive.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Their hit n miss leelkase, some of their leaders are very anti mj like zackariye haji abdi and some are neutral. They helping their people is my point and why I used them as an example. I don't care if a clan hates MJ, hadi dadkisa wax tarayo, he doesn't have to love me but some 50% of Somali clans do not even help their own people and these are the ones I am against. U can hate me but don't hate your own is my message to them, help your people lol.
f*ck them cuqdaad ridden fuckers Zackariye tell them to settle dagmada bayla and the osman mohamud bayla wuxu ku yirahden f*ck off

Trending