I am planning on making a speech on Siyaad Barre

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I like the glorious leader, but I do lack much information about him. I know he studied in Italy to become a cop, joined the military and eventually was elected president, but what are some of his achievements?

Jeesto

VIP
"eventually was elected president"
giphy.gif

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I like the glorious leader, but I do lack much information about him. I know he studied in Italy to become a cop, joined the military and eventually was elected president, but what are some of his achievements?

I'm glad to see another Jaalle Siad Barre supporter like myself.

Jaalle Siad Barre founding father of Somalia.

His legacy will always live on.

21 yrs never forget.

Without this guy we might have all been in Somalia.

Thank God for Siyaad Barre fucking up Somalia.

I thank him for that actually lol. The only thing he ever did right was destroying the place. Face it no country in Africa was ever gonna be a utopia , the rest of the world would never let Africans come up.

@Somali Crusader Fam why are you mad that I am a Jaalle Siad Barre supporter?

Jaalle Siad Barre brought stability to Somalia.

While Al Kabob destabilizes Somalia this current age.

Kkk Siyad brought communism and atheism to Somalia. I don’t want to speculate because Allah is the most merciful but the guy crossed every single line Allah told us not to. So naturally I would expect he’s in a very bad spot

Elected elected elected! !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts