I Am NOT BLACK I am SOMALI !

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
arab is a label mainly assigned to a caucasoid semitic speaking people bro and asians have the yellow category
First of all nobody calls Asians Yellow in fact it’s actually very racially controversial thing to say . Secondly Asians are very diverse from fair skin Chinese to dark skin Tamils and everything in between.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Dude arab isn’t the same as Black, its not the same as identifying as a Literal color how pathetically cucked are you identify as a skin Color. What’s next eye color ? Do you read what you’re typing? The only reason AA identify as black is because they don’t know there ancestry.
i cant think of anything more cucked than a non ayrab begging to be an ayrab :5hcpspq:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
First of all nobody calls Asians Yellow in fact it’s actually very racially controversial thing to say . Secondly Asians are very diverse from fair skin Chinese to dark skin Tamils and everything in between.
yellow is used to describe asians bro look it up, im getting paid to create a yellow american wiki page by my chinese shooter

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Asians in America never call themselves yellow, they would laugh if you called them that. It’s that ridiculous.
Do you see what’s happening. Asians would be outraged if they saw the color yellow on the racial census chart box.
my blasian friends favorite song is this

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Our ancestors fought for our proud Somali identity :rejoice:

Blacks lined up jumped onto boats without resisting"forgets" his origin, religion, language but mastas surnamr he still use to this day but wants us to claim his identity:mjlaugh: