I Am NOT BLACK I am SOMALI !

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Why should we accept an identity that the white man created less than 300 years ago? Also even Coons Lives Matter know were not black :sass2:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Race is a cultural social construct founded on European scientific racism. That is why it doesn’t exist in regions where there is little European or Western influence, like Somalia. In other words, race does not exist in actuality. In Somalia, there is not really a concept of being black and it is not central to people’s identities like in the West. In other words, in Somalia, there is no sense of “blackness” like there is in America. but we are indeed Superior Somalis :rejoice:

Race is a cultural social construct founded on European scientific racism. That is why it doesn’t exist in regions where there is little European or Western influence, like Somalia. In other words, race does not exist in actuality. In Somalia, there is not really a concept of being black and it is not central to people’s identities like in the West. In other words, in Somalia, there is no sense of “blackness” like there is in America. but we are indeed Superior Somalis :rejoice:
Even by scientific racism we arent classed as black

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
you can say the same thing regarding identifying as human, your age, your date of birth, your height etc
I’d much rather keep the identity label my ancestors labeled themselves than what a white European man label is.

If you wanna accept the White man label that’s on you but don’t try to impose that on fellow Somalis who are proud of their heritage and identity :sass2:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’d much rather keep the identity label my ancestors labeled themselves than what a white European man label is.

If you wanna accept the White man label that’s on you but don’t try to impose that on fellow Somalis who are proud of their heritage and identity :sass2:
our ancestors probably identified as their qabiil first

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Both are shit labels only assigned to Africans. Why can Asians have all their special categories but Africans cant? I want to maintain that I'm Somali, the same was a Japanese person is Japanese not a colour.
arab is a label mainly assigned to a caucasoid semitic speaking people bro and asians have the yellow category

majority of somalis dont speak arabic that proves how arab we arent
Dude arab isn’t the same as Black, its not the same as identifying as a Literal color how pathetically cucked are you identify as a skin Color. What’s next eye color ? Do you read what you’re typing? The only reason AA identify as black is because they don’t know there ancestry.

Trending