I am not a simp.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This may be my last post on here for awhile, but I wanted to set the record straight.

A simp is : A man who foolishly overvalues a woman and puts her on a pedestal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You people want to keep that shit up I’ll post some real simping I’ve seen from fellow sspotters, you’d be shocked.

I am no simp.

Case closed. Book tossed. f*ck outta here!
:hemad:

"I am not a simp"

1587371208167.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Simp is tossed around these days so much it's crazy. People forgot the meaning, I saw this girl on ig get robbed by a man and some dude in the comments goes "that man isn't a simp"... tf?!?! That's not how it works. You can't treat women like normal human beings or else you'd be considered a simp. I remember saying I followed this girl's art page because I was close with her and people called me a simp :westbrookwtf: You already know the most insecure niggas will call you a simp for the smallest things because they've never talked to a girl.

next thing you know they'll be going " Yoo this dude asked out a girl instead of out right beating and raping her :camby: what a simp"

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Simp is tossed around these days so much it's crazy. People forgot the meaning, I saw this girl on ig get robbed by a man and some dude in the comments goes "that man isn't a simp"... tf?!?! That's not how it works. You can't treat women like normal human beings or else you'd be considered a simp. I remember saying I followed this girl's art page because I was close with her and people called me a simp :westbrookwtf: You already know the most insecure niggas will call you a simp for the smallest things because they've never talked to a girl.

next thing you know they'll be going " Yoo this dude asked out a girl instead of out right beating and raping her :camby: what a simp"
These xoolo...logic has never been something they were very fond of. :hemad:

This nigga @Odkac WRLD told me to put my headphones up when I said I couldn’t hear the audio, and when a woman also said she couldn’t hear the audio Odkac reattached the audio. Simp detected!!! You’re busted :damnmusic:

Latest posts