I am new here

This is funny kkkk. Do the people of Cyprus know how Somali people look like? 🀣. We are famous everywhere kkkk
Here in our university its international .
Arab student niferian even west africans iranians lots of the. We have lebanese syrians morocans egyptions somalis kenyan. Indians also. Sudanese lots of the have recently becos war in sudan student being moving here.
So ofcourse u know pple think most time when i am cutting my hair barber shop ihave curly hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they kind of ask dude where u from i say somalia. Than they respond araba arab arab🀣🀣🀣.
They think walhi somalia is arab even somalis as arabs. Arabs confuse somalis with north sudanese they look like somalis they think we arabs🀣🀣🀣 but we no we are somali🀣🀣🀣.
Than the arabs say somalia is a member of arab league how come u cant speak arabic🀣🀣🀣.
Its fan dude we just play with them

Daguuro Maxamed
Daguuro daabaweyn cidaas waa qamarji saxiib they are geesiyaasha murusade walaahiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
If war comes they are the ones whom we rely them and hilibi. Both of them are habar maxamed during 4 months war in xamar it was them who were doing the fighting qanayare too is hilibi jacafar for example is daguuro too.
Pple say murusade vs habar gidir war in xamar kkk. But iwas only habar maxmed mainly walhi who were fighting ayaansame were not mostly some were but also cabadla sabdi even not many abakar or even habar ceyno.
90% its habar maxamad

Trending

Latest posts