I am Najib aka IsTalkCheap on Youtube -- AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yeah it actually has! Akon posted my somali drake video on his Instagram. I also had Bryson tiller watch my reviews and producers all over the world talk to me about projects.

Do you plan on taking advantage of these connections you've cultivated with producers by venturing into the music industry?

Hello @OfficialNajib. Welcome to our forum

I'd like to ask the following questions?

1) Where were you born?
2) Who inspired you to get into this line of work?
3) What are your political and religious views?

Thank you

OfficialAMA

Verified
@OfficialNajib Have you ever thought of starting or acting in independent somali film projects?

And as an experienced person in the media industry , what do you think are the challenges that face Somalias media industry or future media industry, especially when it comes to owning and controlling image of self? and how do we tackle them in terms of strengthening Somali agency?
One of the biggest things I've faced being in the media was how the Somali communities viewed this and how our cultural side can dictate the visions of the youth. I actually have thought of making my own Somali independent films butt that's in a later time be announced, but starring in one is something I might get into in the future.

OfficialAMA

Verified
Hello @OfficialNajib. Welcome to our forum

I'd like to ask the following questions?

1) Where were you born?
2) Who inspired you to get into this line of work?
3) What are your political and religious views?

Thank you
I am Muslim, I don't have political views.
I'm Somali but I was born in Kenya.
I was inspired by my ideas, and how I wanted to give a visual interpretation of my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts