i am looking for big lady for marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
my marriage search has become cold so i am looking for a big somali woman now for marriage before i didn't want a big lady over preference but its good to be humble and to accept anything allah has wanted for you maybe i was written to get a big lady,

does any other male have a big wife?

i avoided the big women because they go to much mix weddings and are sometimes don't follow the deen like the skinnier women and have the problem of indulgence of things to avoid like too much party and music and gossip and also the sweet foods

may Allah help me find a wife inshallah

Reborn
giphy.gif

What did I just read :farmajoyaab:
You seem like an "akhi guy" by mentioning Allah's name a few times and so I'd say go for whatever women that comes in your path!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
my marriage search has become cold so i am looking for a big somali woman now for marriage before i didn't want a big lady over preference but its good to be humble and to accept anything allah has wanted for you maybe i was written to get a big lady,

does any other male have a big wife?

i avoided the big women because they go to much mix weddings and are sometimes don't follow the deen like the skinnier women and have the problem of indulgence of things to avoid like too much party and music and gossip and also the sweet foods

may Allah help me find a wife inshallah

I get the vibe youre giving up and just settle for a fat chick

Why give up ?

TooMacaan

VIP
:icon eek:I'm sorry but I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT ! I REFUSE!

All the things you post-- you have to be a troll account. You just have to be.

TooMacaan

VIP
Aaaand if hes telling the truth
If he's telling the truth...well then, God help the woman who's unfortunate enough to become his wife. With that attitude, it's better he stay single than settle tbh (for both parties involved); if not- he'll live the rest of his life with regrets, and his wife will feel crappy knowing that she was the last option.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If he's telling the truth...well then, God help the woman who's unfortunate enough to become his wife. With that attitude, it's better he stay single than settle tbh (for both parties involved); if not- he'll live the rest of his life with regrets, and his wife will feel crappy knowing that she was the last option.

Well now it makes sense why you think hes a troll account
Thats some weird shit to even say

it's good that we look down on the divorced woman, they did something to not please their husband and kids, only good reason woman can divorce is if husband became kuufaar, she is role model for the kids and May Allah be so pleased with her if she does that but other reason they have to be looked down she became failure and not fulfill wife responsibilities and duties

Come to edmonton if you want fat white conservative chicks but avoid the north side or your salafi ass will get shot up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending