I Am Inferior To Bangladesh To Somalia Say This Palestinian Guy

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
1. I said supposedly so I havent taken a side.
2. Why would he be less trustworthy than the guy who posted this? Aren't you (if you believe the original psoter) just believing what "one guy" said in this case?
He wrote exactly what the Palestinian guy said and google translate translated it that way 🤷🏽‍♂️

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
While I do think the man is letting out his frustration, lets not give anyone the pass to disrespect our nation.

I don't blame the man for his wrong impressions on Desi/Somali Muslims when alot of Arab media like Al-Jazeera bring out the worst of Somalia and Desi nations
check my update

NidarNidar

Punisher
Don't take things you see online that seriously, I grew up with Palestinians, some of the soundest people you'll ever meet, my friend's dad would bring huge amounts of food home from his restaurant and we would eat like kings after football practice on weekends.

I don't understand folks who try to sow hatred between us and Arabs, especially our Palestinian brothers who are being subjected to genocide as we speak.

Maybe some people like being victims? Idk

Also OP, you're not even sure about the translation yet you made this post? Arab speakers are saying the translation is wrong dude

People there don't even have anything to eat. Leave the Internet, the deaths are approaching more than 30 thousand people, and we have not reached those under the rubble. Do you think it's a good idea to post a random person's opinion? You guys need to touch the grass and leave the internet

People there don't even have anything to eat. Leave the Internet, the deaths are approaching more than 30 thousand people, and we have not reached those under the rubble. Do you think it's a good idea to post a random person's opinion? You guys need to touch the grass and leave the internet
To make it worse the thread's title isn't even a translation of what the brother said. Sickening stuff

To make it worse the thread's title isn't even a translation of what the brother said. Sickening stuff
I did not find anything offensive in the speech itself, frankly. He said that he had been displaced 21 times and was tired of that and wanted to leave for Somalia, Bangladesh, or “anywhere ”

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Some Somalis want Arabs to hate or abuse them to justify their Anti-Arab bigotry. how else could you explain these people maliciously mistranslating a displaced Palestinian?