I am in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
With Autumn.

Can't wait for sweater weather, hot chocolate, knee high boots. Christmas lights decked streets. :rejoice:

August was okay.

Now I think about it. We didn't even experience real summer this year! :ohhh:
God i hate this state for nearly 100 years my family inhabited coastal cities apparently before they came they were given the option of here or California :mjcry:
Now am stuck with you in this miserable weather state:mjcry:

Gambar

VIP
God i hate this state for nearly 100 years my family inhabited coastal cities apparently before they came they were given the option of here or California :mjcry:
Now am stuck with you in this miserable weather state:mjcry:
Why don't you move to another state yaroow?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Yes to all the above, boots and sweater! My most comfortable style, if only I could wear that to work:liberaltears:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Fall only lasts 2.5 seconds then it's winter for 8 months :tacky:
Which province/state do you live in? Move out to west coast if you want mild weather all year. I was thinking of Vancouver BC but it's always raining (like all year). Winnipeg has the best summers, falls and springs and the WORST winters.

If u love fall and winter more spring and summer then you are insecure about ur body and prefer to be covered up.

Fall and winter are the depression seasons. But that means i just gotta up my vitamin d intake

Which province/state do you live in? Move out to west coast if you want mild weather all year. I was thinking of Vancouver BC but it's always raining (like all year). Winnipeg has the best summers, falls and springs and the WORST winters.
I'm from Ontario. The only other province I'd move to is Quebec: I've got no love for AB, SK or MN (too many cali besteen, extreme winters). BC seems nice but they're overrun by Asians & "The Big One" is expected to hit anytime now :nahgirl:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I"m starting my third year of university this month. Only the hardest year of my life coming up, summer went too fast :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts