I am ignoring the news for the next few months until the election.

Somalispot General forum is all I will confine myself. I can't handle the anxiety because it's the same dynamic as in 2016:

--Centrist Democrat trying to appeal to "reasonable Republicans."
--Economy is in even a worse shape.
--Democrats hitching their entire strategy on "Trump is Bad" and not policy differences.

I sincerely cannot believe they went with Kamala Harris as VP. I'm sorry to say this, but they chose her only because she accused Biden of supporting racist policies in the past and because she's black (i.e they want to encourage black people to come out and vote.)

Say what you will about Obama but the man was unique -- good looking, oratorical talents, etc. He inspired people to come vote for him. Kamala Harris on the other hand was "selected" by the Dem establishment and could very well become president if Biden can't do the job because of his mental decline.

In regards to Kamala accusing Biden of racism during the debates, late night host Colbert challenged her for doing that, basically asking "why are you now the running mate of someone you previously said such bad things about"? Her response is panicky and horrendous. See for yourself.

By the way, Kamala established her political career by becoming the mistress of a powerful Californian politican. Google "Willie Brown + Kamala Harris."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U r afraid to wake up & find out Trump is president again??? Another 4 years???? lol

Keo

VIP
As long as that wasteman (who shall not be named) doesn't predict it again like in 2016 we good

Trending

Latest posts