I am fully Somali but still get discriminated by drivers

This is the third time a Somali buss driver has ignored me.

Like literally, he saw me and jumped over my destination stop. Why are Somali buss drivers power tripping. Is this how Madows feel. I shouted at him, he still ignored me. He complied to the white people shouts. After 2 stops, he came to a halt, I had to walk home for 20 minutes.

Somalis are disgustingly racist, including apart of me. Unfortunately this has scarred me, never felt this peculiar emotion. Rage intertwined with Saddens, I wanted to cry but my desire to kill him was seething through.

Is this how cadcad/Madow Somalis feel?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I can relate

been mistaken for 4 different continents

Macalin M

Out here
I cant conceptualize a low class driver being racist. You aren't entitled enough for such position. :ufdup::trash: Stay in and never get out of your world. Racism isn't suited to geeljires

Oromo:mjswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate Somalis too don’t get it twisted. Why can’t I be racist? Somalis are natural racist. But it’s not a bad thing. They aren’t the only ones who are.

I cant conceptualize a low class driver being racist. You aren't entitled enough for such position.

:ufdup::trash: Stay in and never get out of your world. Racism isn't suited to geeljires

Oromo:mjswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warya sxb stay away from the politics section with those views from that qabil, they'll eat you alive.

A farmaajo supporter is one thing but MJ too? That's like an cadaan guy speaking proper af soomali, extremely rare. :faysalwtf:

I did ping it, he looked at me and never stopped. He has done this twice. From high school and back from high school. Its getting irritating.
I can’t help you then sounds like he has some motive bring an older sibling with you next time to confront him if you don’t want to :samwelcome:

Sound like the bussdriver is brainwashed by the caadan people to listen to what they say rather than his own people.:manny:

Trending