I am finally a landheere

But never underestimate the blessing of a girl as a firstborn.

the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said,

Whoever brings up two girls till they reach the age of puberty, he and I will come on the Day of Resurrection like this,” (and he joined his blessed fingers.)

The beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) has stated that,

“When a boy is born, then he brings one Noor (light) and when a girl is born, then she brings two Noors.”

It has been narrated in a Hadith that the Holy Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) has stated that,

“If parents are kind and generous towards their daughters, then they will be so close to Him (The Holy Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) in Jannah, like one finger is to the next.”

The Holy Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) has also stated that

“The person who is faced with hardship due to his daughters, and makes Sabr (is patient), then his daughters will be a Pardah (curtain) between him and the Hell-fire.”

I was blessed with that 13 months ago :rejoice:

But never underestimate the blessing of a girl as a firstborn.

the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said,

Whoever brings up two girls till they reach the age of puberty, he and I will come on the Day of Resurrection like this,” (and he joined his blessed fingers.)

The beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) has stated that,

“When a boy is born, then he brings one Noor (light) and when a girl is born, then she brings two Noors.”

It has been narrated in a Hadith that the Holy Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) has stated that,

“If parents are kind and generous towards their daughters, then they will be so close to Him (The Holy Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) in Jannah, like one finger is to the next.”

The Holy Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) has also stated that

“The person who is faced with hardship due to his daughters, and makes Sabr (is patient), then his daughters will be a Pardah (curtain) between him and the Hell-fire.”

I was blessed with that 13 months ago :rejoice:
You’re a mother :damn::damn::damn:

Trending

Latest posts