I am finally a landheere

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just had my first son I feel honoured to be part of future abtirsis. :rejoice:

Having a son makes you feel like youve already gotten your replacement. Thank you Allah SWT for granting me a boy:rejoice:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
tenor-1,204.gif

What did you guys name him?

Congratz! Your baby is born on Eid masha’Allah. Hope you’ll spend most of your non-working hours now with your babies iA. Be a good father now and dont become a deadbeat farax 🙏🏽

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Congratz! Your baby is born on Eid masha’Allah. Hope you’ll spend most of your non-working hours now with your babies iA. Be a good father now and dont become a deadbeat farax 🙏🏽
Thanks Amiira ! Thats the nicest thing you said to me , Ill take it as a compliment.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:yousmart: Mash'allah Abti, May Allah bless you, your wife and the Newborn child.

Mohamed Ibn Tekniko, has a ring to it :kanyeshrug:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
manshallah bro, I hope my first one’s a boy too. Wouldn’t mind a daughter ofcourse but I feel like I’d connect better with a son.

TekNiKo

VIP
manshallah bro, I hope my first one’s a boy too. Wouldn’t mind a daughter ofcourse but I feel like I’d connect better with a son.
This is actually not good just love children equally daughters are great and take care of their parents. I would love to have a 2nd one. My first born is my ❤

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You are dulli and a khasaaro if you don't have your first son before you 24, and if you live in the west then you are simply waste of oxygen.:mahubowtf::noneck:
But seriously there should never he an excuse for you not to play with your mini-you before you are 25, we are out here creating on our third mini-me era and niggas just starting off.:westbrookswag:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

How come you always claim to be anti Dead-beat fathers yet you are over here congratulating on the definition of dead-beatnimo, @TekNiKo , a man who is hasn't a worked a half a day in his life who spent most of his life in Dixon towers collecting a welfare and defrauding the social service agencies. :mjlol::pachah1:

How come you always claim to be anti Dead-beat fathers yet you are over here congratulating on the definition of dead-beatnimo, @TekNiKo , a man who is hasn't a worked a half a day in his life who spent most of his life in Dixon towers collecting a welfare and defrauding the social service agencies. :mjlol::pachah1:
Warya/Naya it's eid please stop with this negativity, be positive and happy that he got a son and a family now and the fact that he is happy. You should stop the hating and sit down with yourself and think about what you wanna achieve and what your goals are in life. -Motivational von

giphy.gif

Just had my first son I feel honoured to be part of future abtirsis. :rejoice:

Having a son makes you feel like youve already gotten your replacement. Thank you Allah SWT for granting me a boy:rejoice:
Hows the sex life going, have you told your wife to do keggels?

Congratulations brother, you have secured your genetic future.