I am extremely aroused

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I wish my mother cut my clitoris in half, this sexual extremity is killing me.

:stressed:
VideoAutoPlay.jpg

I never said you are waaq of punt you know exactly who I am referring to nigga you are still wylin I am glad I put you on my ignore list before

:ufdup:
@Medulla I don't know who you are referring to or hinting at. I am not crazy or anything, I am open Somali, I dont fear my Adeers or other Somalis. Shame is something overrated, If I want I will walk out naked and unrestricted today. So people calling me out on my sexual openness, just shows you how close minded Somalis are.

Wa bilahi tawfiiq.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Medulla I don't know who you are referring to or hinting at. I am not crazy or anything, I am open Somali, I dont fear my Adeers or other Somalis. Shame is something overrated, If I want I will walk out naked and unrestricted today. So people calling me out on my sexual openness, just shows you how close minded Somalis are.

Wa bilahi tawfiiq.

@Kanini @The Good yall want to know who this is?

Ramen

🌸
Unfortunately :bell:,

I share room with 2 other sisters, how do other SSPOT sisters solve this problem. How can you do the deed, without getting caught. I really want to sooth my consciousness. Feel relaxed, before I start my day.

:hillarybiz: Only serious answers please!!
First of all asalama aleikum sister

I think that the best way to quench your haramnimo is by marrying a muslim brother.
I strongly believe that there is a jin trying to flirt with you and I think that he seduced you.
Why risk hell fire for a quick nut?? are you dumb??? My dear sister in islam I want to introduce you to this virgin, halaal somali negro called @Medulla

First of all asalama aleikum sister

I think that the best way to quench your haramnimo is by marrying a muslim brother.
I strongly believe that there is a jin trying to flirt with you and I think that he seduced you.
Why risk hell fire for a quick nut?? are you dumb??? My dear sister in islam I want to introduce you to this virgin, halaal somali negro called @Medulla
@Medulla is an extremely good looking Oromo, unfortunately I heard Oromos aren't packing. So I decline and give him to Somaliland.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Unfortunately :bell:,

I share room with 2 other sisters, how do other SSPOT sisters solve this problem. How can you do the deed, without getting caught. I really want to sooth my consciousness. Feel relaxed, before I start my day.

:hillarybiz: Only serious answers please!!
Another xalimo tryna catch Bire lacking I’ve caught on to y’all!

I hate your guts nigga wallahi
Hating a mentally deranged person, is like shooting yourself in the foot. Its not effective and its not worth your time.

My mistakes will be with me, honestly u are a very intelligent person but there is no kindness from you. You have no mercy towards your enemy. As a friend of mine told me, "even your enemies need kindness, cause their life is more miserable than yours"

Find solace in that my life is nothing to brag about. I have no future prospects, compared to most people in here. Dont hate someone who has been given the bad stick of life.

:damsel: You can put me on the ignore list if you want. My threads will be feminine from now on out. I am a female, and I will act like one.:fantasia2:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Hating a mentally deranged person, is like shooting yourself in the foot. Its not effective and its not worth your time.

My mistakes will be with me, honestly u are a very intelligent person but there is no kindness from you. You have no mercy towards your enemy. As a friend of mine told me, "even your enemies need kindness, cause their life is more miserable than yours"

Find solace in that my life is nothing to brag about. I have no future prospects, compared to most people in here. Dont hate someone who has been given the bad stick of life.

:damsel: You can put me on the ignore list if you want. My threads will be feminine from now on out. I am a female, and I will act like one.:fantasia2:

I told you before and I'll say it again I don't believe a single word that you type you are insane I'll give you that but nothing more than a pathetic troll

I told you before and I'll say it again I don't believe a single word that you type you are insane I'll give you that but nothing more than a pathetic troll
Alright, I have been on this site for a long time. So I was just impersonating 2 infamous trolls just for the memes. All honestly, I am really new here.

Sorry for hitting on you :oops::oops::oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

acting just like ahmedsmelly
gtfo