I am extremely aroused

Unfortunately :bell:,

I share room with 2 other sisters, how do other SSPOT sisters solve this problem. How can you do the deed, without getting caught. I really want to sooth my consciousness. Feel relaxed, before I start my day.

:hillarybiz: Only serious answers please!!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Put Milk in microwave for 1:30 at 5 pm everyday then drink it. It will eventually give you super powers such as super intelligence hosting the Somali IQ from 68 to 89. It will also give you super speed so you can do your business very fast so your friends don't catch you. Remember, drink the milk at 5 pm.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Do the deed (wasmo ? misse siiiiiiiigo).Can you explain more about the room.

If I had roommates and I really was horny not having touched my hilib in a long time and they were at the other side of the room I would sit on my bed with a blanket covering my body , torso and legs act like I am watching a show while i slowly stroke it. I would sit in such a manner with my legs spread. No one would notice anything. In fact you have a punanı I have hilib which goes up your kintir only becomes inflated markaa goo HAAM.

Do you see me derailing threads?

Do the deed (wasmo ? misse siiiiiiiigo).Can you explain more about the room.

If I had roommates and I really was horny not having touched my hilib in a long time and they were at the other side of the room I would sit on my bed with a blanket covering my body , torso and legs act like I am watching a show while i slowly stroke it. I would sit in such a manner with my legs spread. No one would notice anything. In fact you have a ****** I have hilib which goes up your kintir only becomes inflated markaa goo HAAM.

What about the smell afterwards, there will be a sexual aura afterwards. It will be awkward for my sisters. Them smelling humid air from me when I stand up. I know I am overthinking this, but my clit is really inflammed, I have tried everything to calm myself down. I wish my mother cut my clitoris in half, this sexual extremity is killing me.

:stressed:

Last edited:

What about the smell afterwards, there will be a sexual aura afterwards. It will be awkward for my sisters. Them smelling humid air from me when I stand up. I know I am overthinking this, but my clit is really inflammed, I have tried everything to calm myself down. I wish my mother cut my clitoris in half, this sexual extremity is killing me. FGM is a blessing in disguise.

Girl, you are definitely a troll.

Last edited:
Girl, stfu, you are definitely a troll. FGM is a blessing kulaha
Alright I was just frustrated and went overboard. All honesty circumcising a part of my clitoris will solve all of my problems. I have this disorder, where my clits get 3-5 cm long. Its really uncomfortable.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I wish my mother cut my clitoris in half, this sexual extremity is killing me. FGM is a blessing in disguise.

You are obviously a troll and not a good one at that even a freaking male 90% this is a male walle waa yaab. khaniis

When your private part looks like a d*ck, do you think any MAN, will marry you. I am all honestly just sexually frustrated. My life is in shambles, just 19 years old and getting extremely horny for no reason.

This isn't life, its death. I wish I could just die. Try being in my shoes @Kanini , you will be extremely suicidal.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

What about the smell afterwards, there will be a sexual aura afterwards. It will be awkward for my sisters. Them smelling humid air from me when I stand up. I know I am overthinking this, but my clit is really inflammed, I have tried everything to calm myself down. I wish my mother cut my clitoris in half, this sexual extremity is killing me. FGM is a blessing in disguise.

Fair enough but it's still you.
:manny:

Trending