I am disgusting

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I looked in the mirror today at myself for a while then I realized Im getting mad buff but my thoughts quickly shifted I am a hypocrite and have disgusting thoughts.

How is it we go enjoy ourselves, hit parties Lawd forbid other things I won't mention but end up demanding we get a pure female as wife or to marry. Waa hypocritnimo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lmao
Good question idk how it works. I seen a local marry this miskiin guy lol I think it has to do with imaan, someone who repentes and allah accepts his dua = clean and good??

just ask allah to bless you a religious qalanjo during tahajud and salaats and I’a we end up with one

People can appear pious and miskiin, but you dont know whats in their hearts. Perhaps their soul is as bad as the s.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Good question idk how it works. I seen a local marry this miskiin guy lol I think it has to do with imaan, someone who repentes and allah accepts his dua = clean and good??

just ask allah to bless you a religious qalanjo during tahajud and salaats and I’a we end up with one
Runtiis Allah SWT sees waaaaay more than us what he sees is unseeable to the naked eye maybe a person's niyah is weighed or their inner person and not what they have done in this world etc. What they have done is for after life akhirah they will be judged for it. That's what I think.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
A lot of these families know what the girl or boy has been up to , like one family knew the girl had a zina incident but the guy was a trucker from other side of the country and didn’t know.

everyone agreed to be silent.

the guys get away with this because there aren’t enough guys for all the women

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
People can appear pious and miskiin, but you dont know whats in their hearts. Perhaps their soul is as bad as the s.
That is true bro because know brothers that never hit a females malab but their thoughts are mad plus they bad mouth others too much etc and have this arrogance , passive aggressiveness etc.

CaliTedesse

VIP
A lot of these families know what the girl or boy has been up to , like one family knew the girl had a zina incident but the guy was a trucker from other side of the country and didn’t know.

everyone agreed to be silent.
HHAHAHAHHAH that happens too. No lies but not all cases.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Maybe change? If you marry a good girl that is into deen and you have no problem swearing, drinking and going out there'll be problems obviously.

There are some people that are two faced and want to marry a good brother/sister but are messed up themselves, living together one will see the real person anyway so I don't understand why many bother to pretend they are someone they're not...

What do virgin qalanjos and s have in common?

They both want money, regardless if your buff, sexy or not , that's why I dont care about women but my career ahead, keep this mindset at all times, and ince your successful inshallah, then you can find the girl of your dreams

CaliTedesse

VIP
Maybe change? If you marry a good girl that is into deen and you have no problem swearing, drinking and going out there'll be problems obviously.

There are some people that are two faced and want to marry a good brother/sister but are messed up themselves, living together one will see the real person anyway so I don't understand why many bother to pretend they are someone they're not...
That is true ukhti. I don't like those people who live multiple lives. I am not like that I am direct and say how I am etc. But of course as Muslims we should strive to learn more and become better in Shaa Allah.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What do virgin qalanjos and this have in common?

They both want money, regardless if your buff, sexy or not , that's why I dont care about women but my career ahead, keep this mindset at all times, and ince your successful inshallah, then you can find the girl of your dreams
Real nigga on his career that's wassup my nigga

Lmao
What do virgin qalanjos and this have in common?

Facts. Work on yourself first and then everything else will come.

Honestly, I just want her to truly be religious (not pretend to be) and chaste. Is this too much to ask?

But ive met many women who still have feminine charm and havent masculinised too much. Much prefer them.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Funny how people will f*ck whatever that walks and think they are entitled to a virgin lol
Also keep in my mind the folks who always talk about 50k mehr etc are in no position to even pay for one