I am committing adultery each day

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
According to the 6th commandment.

As I was browsing the stories of the prophets in Islam. I was reading Jesus (as) story. When he delivered his message about adultery having more meaning and the 10 commandments being wrongly interpreted by the Jews of that time.

I looked into it. I don't even think the Quran contains this (correct me if I'm wrong).

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of
old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh
on a woman to lust after her hath committed
adultery with her already in his heart.

So I commit adultery each day in my heart. :(

That teaching used to seriously scare me!!!!!!!!!

I think Islam is way more reasonable.... first glance- okay..... second glance? haraam.....

I mean..... if you're a healthy man, I think you should feel.... something.... when you see attractive women..... if not...... I think maybe there should be a doctor....

I am so glad I am not a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, maybe Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't actually say that and the saying is fabricated

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is.... not so enthusiastic... about that teaching.... I thought maybe there was something wrong with me

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
That teaching used to seriously scare me!!!!!!!!!

I think Islam is way more reasonable.... first glance- okay..... second glance? haraam.....

I mean..... if you're a healthy man, I think you should feel.... something.... when you see attractive women..... if not...... I think maybe there should be a doctor....

I am so glad I am not a Christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, maybe Jesus (peace be upon him) didn't actually say that and the saying is fabricated

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is.... not so enthusiastic... about that teaching.... I thought maybe there was something wrong with me
I believe in it bro but if I can live by it is a different story. It's about looking at a girl full of lust and passion. I can feel what Jesus (as) talked about in my heart. It's very true. It's like this energy shining through your heart. It's hard to explain.

I think that means 1st look is halal lol just try to control yourself afterwards. Say audubilah if u cant resist her or purpose to her lol

Trending