I am attracted to submissive men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’m attracted to submissive men. Men who are kind to me, who put up with my mood swings, who always see the best in me. Granted, they don’t have to be nice to others just as long as they are good to me.

Am I the only one?

I wouldn't call that submissive though, that's just someone being a good guy. If he let you walk all over him, then I'd call it submissive but since you ain't describing that, I have come to the conclusion that you just like normal guys.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I’m attracted to submissive men. Men who are kind to me, who put up with my mood swings, who always see the best in me. Granted, they don’t have to be nice to others just as long as they are good to me.

Am I the only one?
lool you sure about that knowles am sure you will turn any man into a psycho killer with youre bs ill give it two days before the guy takes a hammer on youre ass kkkkkkkk:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
:siilaanyosmile:

Loool if a guy were to have mood swings, you'd say he's abusive. That's just an excuse for being an asshole when you feel like it

Muji

VIP
Loool if a guy were to have mood swings, you'd say he's abusive. That's just an excuse for being an asshole when you feel like it

Snake I’m a woman :banderas:I need a farax who’s going to understand when I say get out of my house, I actually mean buy me roses and run me a bath

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You're a lesbian since lesbians want biddable partner.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Snake I’m a woman :banderas:I need a farax who’s going to understand when I say get out of my house, I actually mean buy me roses and run me a bath
Hopefully you treat the guy well than. You can’t offer all these things to a female who ain’t shit.

If a guy likes you 9/10 he will treat you how you wanted to be treated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending