I am and have always been against Somaliland

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
00:00 Term of dhulo president (Somaliland's Obama) starts
00:01 Confusion among Las Anod residents as their whole oppression narrative breaks down when the "Eye-Door" vote him in
00:02 Somaliland sold to Mogadishu for two bundles of khat and a Land Cruiser
00:03 Farmaajo cant believe the news and opens twitter while taking a sh*t in his bathroom with a ugandan amisom soldier guarding him inside
00:04 Isaaq declare holy jihad
00:05 Abiy Ahmed commits suicide
00:06 Djibouti brings popcorn to neighbouring countries' heads of state as they watch all of this live

Y'all better make the next one about gaalmudug, I will give you 1000 reasons why it should not exist.
Get rid of these odeys who are only interested in enriching themselves and let the youngesters take over.
60 years since independence and we don't even have a sewage system
:mjlol::francis:

What are the clans of the current and former presidents of somaliland?
:ayaanswag:

It's not about qabil like in Somalia in which they have a 4.5 system. The people voted for those presidents. But, i would have given you a merit if you said that the political parties are qabil based which is certainly true.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Get rid of these odeys who are only interested in enriching themselves and let the youngesters take over.
60 years since independence and we don't even have a sewage system
:mjlol::francis:
Why is gaalmudug so dysfunctional? Always fighting eachother. Also no sewage system.

It's not about qabil like in Somalia in which they have a 4.5 system. The people voted for those presidents. But, i would have given you a merit if you said that the political parties are qabil based which is certainly true.
Can someone start their own political party? Like a person from the minority clans in somaliland. I'm sure that would not be allowed

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
The majority votes for the president. Guess who's the majority? By that rule the elections are already rigged and are set in stone because the majority clan will only vote for a majority clan president.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Galmudug is really just a paper state now but it's HG majority. There's many different factions who rule that state, it's not stable.

Of course you would say that Galmuran is a much of state as Moosland everyone controls 1 tuulo the rest is hell LMFAO

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts