I always had this feeling we had this gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Gene that we become very dark thanks to heat of sun, yacni even if you were brown but stand in heat too long you get charcoal. With other groups they call it a tan, but with us Somalis it's different. Only the real will understand me.

Yes if you look at other groups their skintone only changes a few shades in the sun but mine goes from brown to very black

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes if you look at other groups their skintone only changes a few shades in the sun but mine goes from brown to very black
Finally someone that gets me. You are a very bright man bro. Many Somalis cannot perceive the way we do.

It's cus black ppl don't tan. That's why when i see beyonce getting lighter i think dianna cream. Lots of black celebs get lighter and everyone just brushes it off. I've seen mixed race friends of mine get darker but never do they go back to being lighter or tan like white ppl.

:bell:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's cus black ppl don't tan. That's why when i see beyonce getting lighter i think dianna cream. Lots of black celebs get lighter and everyone just brushes it off. I've seen mixed race friends of mine get darker but never do they go back to being lighter or tan like white ppl.

:bell:
huh???

Having dark/brown skin is a huge genetic advantage
This video shows how damaged your skin looks under UV light and all the black people have little to no sun damage meanwhile the whites have so much
And when the white people put on sunscreen it looks black under the UV light. So basically black skin is sunscreen in itself. There is no need for us to apply sunscreen

CaliTedesse

VIP
Having dark/brown skin is a huge genetic advantage
This video shows how damaged your skin looks under UV light and all the black people have little to no sun damage meanwhile the whites have so much
And when the white people put on sunscreen it looks black under the UV light. So basically black skin is sunscreen in itself. There is no need for us to apply sunscreen
Wow what a beautiful video, great explanation wallahi billahi akhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts