I always go back to this video of China

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Did you watch it fully? I just finished it and thought it was PRC propaganda piece until he mentions the Chinese surveillance system and social credit system. They take money out of your bank if you Jaywalk within 20seconds. QR code is starting in the West with vaccine passports.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Abba Sadacha are you surprised? Wallahi we are fucked in the West we cant go back home either due to war. The f*ck? We are really gonna be fines for jaywalking immediately after 20 seconds from our mobile payment system government rune

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We need a dystopian surveillance state in Somalia.

Not only for AS but to also keep our streets clean and orderly.

We don't have funds for courts and enforcement. Let our AI overlord become our police, judge and executioner.

Image the savings :lawd:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

We don't have funds for courts and enforcement. Let our AI overlord become our police, judge and executioner.

We also need a points based government scheme that rewards qabils and families for good behaviour with perks, bonuses and tax breaks to encourage healthy competition.

I know Chinese and most Asians have good work ethic, but damn we need to put respect on their names wallahi they taking things to next level, and I guess that's why these Anglos are going cirlecs with whole Chinese virus in order take them down.

Somalia... Somalia in (Soulja boy voice ) the qat eaters whom Amisom protects them from their people .. Somalia ..Somalia are you talking about our Somalia 🙄

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Great video @sincity

The host is amazingly chill, like he some good Weed or something. But i like his chill way of reporting, it relaxes you. IN my humble opinion, China is like a glorified Nigeria to be honest. Same high population. Smarties who like to use their brains on get quick cash schemes. Love making fake stuff. The tech market looks more like Nigerian slums tech of young hungry chip makers who are intensely curious. The Host is under the impression that China wont have this happy, desire to climb up feel any longer, that it will be just like the West--share the West interior problems.

In a way- Yes that will happen. Think how the Chinese govt is handling the increase of homosexuality in the urban city. loool

But in the end i think China will be fine. They have one thing in their advantage. The govt controls people. That is their best assert. Just like America has immigration, constitution govt & ultimately Dollar. If China controls its people--they will have long time success. People need to be controlled. Freedom is overrated.

I would never want to live in China tho--unless if Chinese govt was Muslim, and forced everybody to adhere to Muslim law. Not particularly Shariah law, but something akin to Shariah law in the modern translation. More Quranic translation.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Did you watch it fully? I just finished it and thought it was PRC propaganda piece until he mentions the Chinese surveillance system and social credit system. They take money out of your bank if you Jaywalk within 20seconds. QR code is starting in the West with vaccine passports.
You don't think surveillance system and social credit is great for a place like Somalia? The Chinese welcome these things because they want to create a model society. The wall of shame for jaywalkers is extremely embarrassing for them and it works. That wouldn't work in Somalia but limiting social access for bad behavior would.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Great video @sincity

The host is amazingly chill, like he some good Weed or something. But i like his chill way of reporting, it relaxes you. IN my humble opinion, China is like a glorified Nigeria to be honest. Same high population. Smarties who like to use their brains on get quick cash schemes. Love making fake stuff. The tech market looks more like Nigerian slums tech of young hungry chip makers who are intensely curious. The Host is under the impression that China wont have this happy, desire to climb up feel any longer, that it will be just like the West--share the West interior problems.

In a way- Yes that will happen. Think how the Chinese govt is handling the increase of homosexuality in the urban city. loool

But in the end i think China will be fine. They have one thing in their advantage. The govt controls people. That is their best assert. Just like America has immigration, constitution govt & ultimately Dollar. If China controls its people--they will have long time success. People need to be controlled. Freedom is overrated.

I would never want to live in China tho--unless if Chinese govt was Muslim, and forced everybody to adhere to Muslim law. Not particularly Shariah law, but something akin to Shariah law in the modern translation. More Quranic translation.
I agree with you that there are similarities between Chinese and Nigerians especially regarding money but China has order. That's the message of this video. You don't have to worry about crime and instability in a place like China as much as you do in Africa. These measures would be good for Somalia. Imagine you install CCTV everywhere and if a person commits a crime, there can't be any tribe to vouch for your character. You will get a one way ticket to the shooting block.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We also need a points based government scheme that rewards qabils and families for good behaviour with perks, bonuses and tax breaks to encourage healthy competition.

Like this idea. Would push the accountability of raising a civilized generation to the individual clans.

Would make our biggest weakness our biggest strength.

The government could give out licensing for qabil backed banks, development projects etc based on the contribution (or lack of burden to society) of each clan.

Trending