I almost lost my virginity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
most ppl who disrespected me for being a honest man keeping his virginity are the ones that are loose.

i will be rewarded in the future with a straight child while you people have gay children.:rejoice:

i promise u this, i could easily lose my virginity outside of the western world. i go to my home country of djibouti and buy some afar prostitutes, and bam. deed done :patrice:

Now I understand why you left the religion. You fell for the homosexual agenda. The chances of getting STDs from a woman pales in comparison to getting the STDs from a man.
As I was unpacking my condoms that I in the past used to make balloons out of I thought, was I ready to have a possible baby mama? It's west after all. I've seen MTV 16 and pregnant, and the possibility of me getting STD's even with a condom was very high with the sex culture of the west. So I slowly backed away from her, stood up, put my clothes on and left the room.

The very next day the spread a rumor about be having a small dick! It's cool though, means I think less about sex in highschool now.

Here is a valuable less, stay away from the chicks man, they are snakes I tell ya. (The miskiin ones are the freakiest.)

White

Now I understand why you left the religion. You fell for the homosexual agenda. The chances of getting STDs from a woman pales in comparison to getting the STDs from a man.
shouldn't be busy taking it from your boyfriend tyrone? you xalimos are crazy ppl.

White

MISS ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT NIGGA f*ck OUTTA HERE f*ck YOU MEAN f*ck BOI

788747bfd2658db34de32f4445b5c3aa0d2bc12er1-1080-1085v2_hq.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
no, but she just dmd me this when i called her out online: you call that a penis? ive swallowed pills bigger than that. :9uoofqd:

why are girls so extra
Looooooooooooooool ctfu! Don’t worry dude seek some help, a professional you can help you with your tiny problem:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is everyone so harsh on him?? He said he almost committed sin and stopped. Shouldn't u all be saying Good job bro??? (or sis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending