I almost got snatched

True! A lot of young black women are missing. Human trafficking losers have even hacked in to Uber app.

There is being couple of xaalimos missing in Toronto lately. Sad thing is that most xalimos in tdot would rather take and uber with an ajnabi than call a taxi knowing a farax will be driving it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe they might have been a sick cult and the guy was grooming the lady to recruit more woman. You are fortunate to have escaped that and someone came to ur aid, was this belltown? Anyways alxamdulilah you are safe and ok emily :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is being couple of xaalimos missing in Toronto lately. Sad thing is that most xalimos in tdot would rather take and uber with an ajnabi than call a taxi knowing a farax will be driving it.

In my younger days i used purposesly speak to the customer line for taxis and say i do not want a somali.

today Uber is pretty easy. U can see the drivers face and profile .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lmao why no somali? Wouldnt they be the safest bet?

Well my younger days we went to parties, if somalis see a somali girl with college white friends, they think u r gaalo. they ask too much questions lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:ulyin:

Cliffs

• 1:00 she went to take her dog outside early in the morning so it could use the bathroom. She also needed to take her trash out. A light skinned black woman with black hair got out of a black Nissan and approached her. She had been parked in the parking lot where this woman lives and seemed to be hanging out there for whatever reason.
  • 1:18 the woman begins to pester her with questions immediately. "What kind of dog is that? Do you smoke? Do you live here?" The woman in the video was being polite to this random lady most likely because she was a black woman and black women are typically polite and friendly to eachother. Deep down she didnt want to be bothered though. She just wanted to take care of her business so she could go back inside, since it was drizzling out.
  • 1:40 She began to get annoyed and sketched out by the fact that it was 6:30 - 7am in the morning and this lady was all up in her face. Meanwhile her dog was freaking out and barking at the lady nonstop. The dog clearly sensed something was off about the woman. she said "excuse me" to the woman and walked away to go toss her trash.
  • 2:20 Her plan was to throw her trash away then get in her car and circle the block to avoid having this weird lady seeing where she lives.
  • 2:26 The weird woman got back in her car. A tan suburban car pulled up and a black man got out of it. The woman stressed that the man looked like an everyday person, someone youd see in walmart maybe. She doesnt remember anything significant about how he looked because there was nothing significant about his appearance. She just remembers he was black, maybe 5 foot 9 and was wearing a VA(as in Virginia) fitted cap.
  • 2:35 The man walked up to her while she was throwing the trash away and grabbed her arm. The weird lady retrieved something out of her car but the woman in the video couldnt tell what it was at the time. She started walking back towards them both while the man was still pulling on her arm. The dog started biting the mans foot at this point.
  • 3:22 because the dog was biting his foot he got distracted momentarily and let her go. She was able to reach down, grab her dog, and run away.
  • 3:56 She thinks she woman was asking if she smoked as a way to lure her into her vehicle. Stresses how weird it was for this woman to be hanging around a random apartment building she doesnt live at trying to offer people weed at 7 am and its starting to rain.
  • 4:15 She doesnt know what she would have done if her dog hadnt bit the man. The man yelled "f*ck!" as she was running away. In the moment she didnt think to take note of their license plate numbers because she was scared and in fight or flight mode. She did notice his plates were from out of state.
  • 5:26 Says her guard was down because it was so early in the morning and all she planned to do was toss her trash and let her dog go to bathroom. Just that quick she ended up in a dangerous situation. Stresses the importance of women not letting their guard down just because they are at home.
  • 5:40 Be suspcious of women who are way too friendly and they dont know you. Men are using them to get you to let your guard down.
  • 5:50 Says she reported the incident to the police and they told her its been happening a lot in her area.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...a-beach-escapes-a-kidnapping-attempt.3026768/

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

That is quite sad. A lot of young women of color are missing. A lot of women don’t pay attention to the Uber driver’s profile and car description.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I believe they might have been a sick cult and the guy was grooming the lady to recruit more woman. You are fortunate to have escaped that and someone came to ur aid, was this belltown? Anyways alxamdulilah you are safe and ok emily :)

This happened in Kent area. Did same thing happened in Belltown ?

Well my younger days we went to parties, if somalis see a somali girl with college white friends, they think u r gaalo. they ask too much questions lol

lol somalis always quick to critizes you when they themsleves ate engaging in the same habits. Like I would meet a henny holding farah at a club and he will be questioning me on why am I at the club and how would my parent feels if they found out smdh

At least you’re safe Emily. Be careful and make sure you’re not drunk when your leaving the party. If you can’t handle Alchohol, it’s best not to drink it. If you’re Muslim then your not supposed to drink it at all.

Stay safe

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Emily whats your font in LSA?

Atleast you changed it up the story a little bit. Looooooool

Isn't it weird, the same thing happened to you happened to that girl, she was walking her dog but you were coming out of the club.

Loooooool

Next time change the people. And the conversation.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Isn't it weird, the same thing happened to you happened to that girl, she was walking her dog but you were coming out of the club.

Loooooool

Zzaddy?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
At least you’re safe Emily. Be careful and make sure you’re not drunk when your leaving the party. If you can’t handle Alchohol, it’s best not to drink it. If you’re Muslim then your not supposed to drink it at all.

Stay safe

Thanks boo
I wasn’t drunk, I was just little tipsy. I know my limit.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Loooooool

Wow apparently human traffickers are using the same tactics everywhere.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This happened in Kent area. Did same thing happened in Belltown ?

Yes, I heard from some people who experienced similar thing but not to that extent. You are super lucky walle, hopefully you go with bunch of people next time. :)

So on Saturday night I went to an African party. I was wearing a little nice black dress, ruby woo lipstick and red heels. Ngl I was looking like a snack. Anyway I was kinda tipsy and thought if I stay longer that I might end up going home with sweaty nigga so my smart ass order an Uber. I got a notification saying that my ride has arrived so I went outside looking for him. This black woman came up to me and randomly strikes up a conversation with me. She was like ‘where are you from, do you smoke, do you like Jamaican guys ‘. I was like I don’t smoke and I like American Jamaicans not the savage ones from Europe. And then she said :’do you know there are three Gods, Jesus, Moses and Lady Maria ‘
At this point I am confused like why is this woman asking me random questions and telling me about three Gods:wtf:
I was like I am sorry to cut you off but I gotta go my ride is here..as I try to walk away some random fat Jamaican man came out of a black suv and grabbed my hand and tried to pull me towards his car I screamed and kicked and my Uber driver came out and pulled out a gun..and said ‘if you don’t let her go I will blow your head off! The coward let my hand go and took off. God bless that Nigerian driver, he saved my live.
Y’all be careful out there, nowadays they be using females to lure other females.
I am still traumatized :(
This story is full of holes. You were at an African party, the kidnappers were Jamaican, and your Uber driver was Nigerian. All black, no white man in sight. I think you went to a party with the Nigerian dude in the hood and that the Jamaicans were trying to kidnap you while your Nigerian man was getting the car.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This story is full of holes. You were at an African party, the kidnappers were Jamaican, and your Uber driver was Nigerian. All black, no white man in sight. I think you went to a party with the Nigerian dude in the hood and that the Jamaicans were trying to kidnap you while your Nigerian man was getting the car.

Not to mention she just exposed she is from the Uk and not Minnesota!

These fallacies are outrageous, but i am calmed down now. I am eating Twix candy

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What makes you think there will be white folks at African party unless they are dating black ?
You sound like @Basra , the white worshiping granny.

Trending