I almost got killed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I was walking to my grandma's house and it takes about 10 minutes from mine, when i was half way almost pitch dark between some woods some creepy white guy came up to me and started asking me weird questions.

He asked me what my name was and my religion, like the fulay nigga i'm i said that I was a christian and my name was Jacob :mjlol:He chuckled and said "That's good, atleast you are not a muslim" :ooh:bro i ran for my life i'm never taking a walk again fk that shit :damn:

BTW some guy was asking in our mosque in my city when the mosque is most packed and what times they pray, the police later found out that he was planning to do an attack on the mosque. They found an AK47 at his apartment :gucciwhat:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'm currently packing my bags and going to a psychologist to lower my IQ to the preferred 68 otherwise it's gonna be hard to fit in being an intellectual
tenor.gif

Funny shit. My cadaan friend gave me an AK47 as a present for my birthday. I declined because I can't even use it. I swear to God, I'm not lying. He has it stored for me in his house. :damedamn:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Funny shit. My cadaan friend gave me an AK47 as a present for my birthday. I declined because I can't even use it. I swear to God, I'm not lying. He has it stored for me in his house. :damedamn:
By all means cut that niggér from your life, he tryna frame you for a school shooting saxiib :gucciwhat:

I was walking to my grandma's house and it takes about 10 minutes from mine, when i was half way almost pitch dark between some woods some creepy white guy came up to me and started asking me weird questions.

He asked me what my name was and my religion, like the fulay nigga i'm i said that I was a christian and my name was Jacob :mjlol:He chuckled and said "That's good, atleast you are not a muslim" :ooh:bro i ran for my life i'm never taking a walk again fk that shit :damn:

BTW some guy was asking in our mosque in my city when the mosque is most packed and what times they pray, the police later found out that he was planning to do an attack on the mosque. They found an AK47 at his apartment :gucciwhat:
Wtf looool bro stay safe wallahi these altright cadaans are filthy they just mad us immigrants are coming over and impregnating their sisters fucking white incels

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Europe cadaans must be crazy, the ones here just ask how is your
fast/Ramadan going.:damedamn:

I told a lady i had an interview with to make my interview some other day because i was knackered and would sleep till sunset because of ramadhan, she was obliging, god bless her soul. Stay safe, jacob

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sxb did u hug ur grandmother and give her a kiss on her forehead before u left the house? I believe such great bond and positive energy would have radiated far enough to deter any aggressive behavior including one from the inquisitive cadaan lad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending