I Almost fell into Niagara Falls

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lemme guess those random people were cadaans right? Lol because I know no madow would react fast enough and Asians are xasiids asf and Somalis would be too distracted with their ADHD. So it had to be cadaans. Say Alx and let this be a lesson, never sit to close to an edge of any kind.
Holy sh*t you take white worshipping to a whole new level wtf!

no madow would react fast enough? Wtf is that even supposed to mean? Are you saying madows have bad reaction time? Let me guess, your white saviours have a 90 millisecond reaction speed lmao.

wow thats really dangerous glad you're okay.
where were you sitting bc i thought there was fencing like this all around niagara
The fence on the sign is the same as the fence it's on. - Imgur

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
the water is so dangerous anything can happen in the sea! one of the worst ways to die being taken by the tide further further away and drowning i know of people who died
If I were further away from the fall I’d have a chance. Just falling that distance is the scary part

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Holy sh*t you take white worshipping to a whole new level wtf!

no madow would react fast enough? Wtf is that even supposed to mean? Are you saying madows have bad reaction time? Let me guess, your white saviours have a 90 millisecond reaction speed lmao.
She’s mocking me. She thinks I’m a white worshipper but in fact it was brown people that saved my ass

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shits dangerous took selfies there many times, I like to sit in the park area and enjoy the breeze

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I was sitting on the rock barrier at Niagara Falls this afternoon taking a selfie. Wind blew my phone away (rip) into the water and I lost my balance trying to save it. Random people grabbed my legs so I don’t fall in. Life flashed before my eyes. I went from being angry about the phone to seriously being scared. On top of that I don’t know how to swim
Man u had a brush with death.
Where u on the American or The Canadian side?

This is the most dangerous area on the Murican side
1629487973848.png

The Niagra whirlpool. I was there in 2015

Lemme guess those random people were cadaans right? Lol because I know no madow would react fast enough and Asians are xasiids asf and Somalis would be too distracted with their ADHD. So it had to be cadaans. Say Alx and let this be a lesson, never sit to close to an edge of any kind.
What is this? Booooo

Imagine trying to swim in Niagara Falls. :mjlol:. You lucky those people held you upright. I remember some Japanese tourist girl got carried by the wind just like that never to be seen again. It’s very dangerous to sit and take pictures I wonder why they haven’t prohibited it

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Imagine trying to swim in Niagara Falls. :mjlol:. You lucky those people held you upright. I remember some Japanese tourist girl got carried by the wind just like that never to be seen again. It’s very dangerous to sit and take pictures I wonder why they haven’t prohibited it
You don’t know what they haven’t prohibited it? The money. They have police preventing people from taking pictures from their cars. They want you to park, pay and then take pics

Trending