I agree

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
I know this one girl that used to act like she doesn’t need a man in her life, she used to tell men she is ready to get married to them and then when he gets the house and everything she will deny agreeing to marry him, basically she enjoyed this lugooyo game with men. However on the low there was a guy she loved and kept a secret, he got her pregnant and told her to F off .khaasaaro so everyone was rather shocked that she had a heart to trust that man or even slept with him after all this years she acted tough. Qiso dhab ah sxb:snoop:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I know this one girl that used to act like she doesn’t need a man in her life, she used to tell men she is ready to get married to them and then when he gets the house and everything she will deny agreeing to marry him, basically she enjoyed this lugooyo game with men. However on the low there was a guy she loved and kept a secret, he got her pregnant and told her to F off .khaasaaro so everyone was rather shocked that she had a heart to trust that man or even slept with him after all this years she acted tough. Qiso dhab ah sxb:snoop:
Irony at its finest :russ:

Threads these days

1593875424189.gif