I agree with Trump. Somalis should be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware.

These insurance companies get out of hand unless they have strict government regulations watching their every move.
:wow:

Sorry sis the American military will never be an option for me.

I mean I'd have to be homeless and starving on the streets before I ever enlist as an officer.
:susp:

But the Danish military is nothing like the American military so more power to you sis.
Get your money.
:dabcasar:

Mainly it because of the respect you get, I will be the token Muslim girl and the pretty face and doing nothing of the work :dabcasar:

But I also got the whole law thing :ayaanswag:

I'm sensing this deep rooted hatred for Somali women coming from you. Do you want to talk about it?

@Steamdevolopment shouldn't you fapping over negative made up, fake news about Puntland. You lying piece of farabuuto.

You mean like the pirats hijacking a mother-fucking oil tanker in your backyard? :comeon:

Girl, I have to jobs and a carrier to take care off I would not getting it done with al that news :ivers:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love Somali women. I hope to marry a gaal one, one day, Inshawaaq.
You love humiliating Somali women. You're always the first one to comment and laugh about the misfortune of Somali women. You're also lumping Somali MN women into one category, a Nurse.

When did this problem start?

Gibiin-Udug

You mean like the pirats hijacking a mother-fucking oil tanker in your backyard? :comeon:

Girl, I have to jobs and a carrier to take care off I would not getting it done with al that news :ivers:
Your only job is to make up fake news about Puntland. You irrelevant, he/she .

Mainly it because of the respect you get, I will be the token Muslim girl and the pretty face and doing nothing of the work :dabcasar:

But I also got the whole law thing :ayaanswag:
My ex enlisted in the Minnesota National Guard.

He told me in boot camp they made a lot terrorist jokes about Islam and muslims.
And they talked about burning the Quran a lot.

And their target practice was some lady wearing an abaya and a niqab.

Nah I'm good off the American military.
:idontlike:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You love humiliating Somali women. You're always the first one to comment and laugh about the misfortune of Somali women. You're also lumping Somali MN women into one category, a Nurse.

When did this problem start?

96.99% of Somali women study Nursing and the 3.01% that couldn't make it.........become Medical Assistants :drakelaugh:

JK, it's just banter. So, what do you do?

Useless Somalis who are blowing up their Country should be banned from entering the U.S
Trump should forever ban these useless people. What good are they bringing to the west? Other than leeching off the Goverment. They're uneducated, backwards, barbarians.

Please Mr Trump, as a tax paying citizen, do not let these leeches into the Country.

#MAGA
I actually want him to deport all of us back

Your only job is to make up fake news about Puntland. You irrelevant, he/she .

Fake news kulaha:

Source 1:
Source 2:http://www.scoopnest.com/user/Stratfor/841394383043907584

output_dq9xj4.gif

Gibiin-Udug

96.99% of Somali women study Nursing and the 3.01% that couldn't make it.........become Medical Assistants :drakelaugh:

JK, it's just banter. So, what do you do?
It's not banter. Is this how you feel about Somali women sugarplum.

I'm a stay at home mom with 5 kids and 3 step kids, Mashallah, :rejoice:

Hold up now, I didn't say all of that. He can ban the ones in Africa from entering though. :whoa:
I hear u, wuts really frustrating is these cowards will do anything to stop progress in Somalia and get really tough and brave against other Somalis but become silent and turn into cowards towards the oppressors :faysalwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Get real @Duchess 2.0, at least her insults are original :childplease:

What do you even do besides begging hairy arabs? :pachah1:
Here's what I don't do, I don't make up lies about other regions and I'm not a sexually confused, ugly, ogre looking ass friend beg!

Your whole schtick on this site is played out naya.

Gibiin-Udug

I hear u, wuts really frustrating is these cowards will do anything to stop progress in Somalia and get really tough and brave against other Somalis but become silent and turn into cowards towards the oppressors :faysalwtf:
I don't care about Somalia though.

My land is Puntland, therefore I'm a Puntite. But I hope those Somalis in xamar stop blowing themselves up. I will pray for them.

Here's what I don't do, I don't make up lies about other regions and I'm not a sexually confused, ugly, ogre looking ass friend beg!

Your whole schtick on this site is played out naya.

You can even spell stick correctly, and you are lamenting me for being confused? :ayaanswag:

What a convincing resume, you're more failed than a Puntland separatist movement :dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

You can even spell stick correctly, and you are lamenting me for being confused? :ayaanswag:

What a convincing resume, you're more failed than a Puntland separatist movement :dabcasar:
Looooooool@ spell schtick correctly. learn your ABCs before coming for me.

Looooooool she/he tried it.

Stick kulaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending