i agree with this adeer here:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

i have noticed after not that much research, there are many sheegato somalis who are actually ajnabi, who sow discord. they take advantage of our buuq and arguing nature and percieved tribalism, and only make things worse! wallahi, one twitter account was tweeting so much anti madow stuff, and usually i pass it off as troll inceIs and not pay it no mind, then i saw the guys likes deep down was in amharic. then i went on the following and it was hella ethiopians. sus much.

also on tiktok, an indian guys profile IG was linked to his tiktok, a tiktok posting about somali history where he was spreading misinformation, he unlinked it but people in the comments pointed it out.

dont assume every 'somali' is actually somali, especially strangers online. they will use what you say to not only sow discord within us, but also spread a negative image of us too
if we're gonna argue, go to the marfash and order bountiful khat, or to the habo circles in the markets, ceebteena social media ka astur.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Isn’t this the guy who a bounty on Ogadens :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

not sure, ive only seen this vid and another about how he is full black and other somalis are like light cappucino, not strong coffee.

hes funny and although he's bantu, i can see some somali cushitic admixture in him. looks like any old adeer

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Most of us don’t really care or operate on qabiil, some might even rep it here and there but nothing to throw u off balance and into the qabyaalad world. So no to qabiil :)

do you have any proof of this somali larping discord? Ive heard about it for a while now but never saw any proof of this, i wouldnt be surprised

i found one fake somali loser peep the "xamilo" error
hamiticking.png

i have noticed after not that much research, there are many sheegato somalis who are actually ajnabi, who sow discord. they take advantage of our buuq and arguing nature and percieved tribalism, and only make things worse! wallahi, one twitter account was tweeting so much anti madow stuff, and usually i pass it off as troll inceIs and not pay it no mind, then i saw the guys likes deep down was in amharic. then i went on the following and it was hella ethiopians. sus much.

also on tiktok, an indian guys profile IG was linked to his tiktok, a tiktok posting about somali history where he was spreading misinformation, he unlinked it but people in the comments pointed it out.

dont assume every 'somali' is actually somali, especially strangers online. they will use what you say to not only sow discord within us, but also spread a negative image of us too
if we're gonna argue, go to the marfash and order bountiful khat, or to the habo circles in the markets, ceebteena social media ka astur.
Who is this Madow looking guy?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Abaayo that's an open secret. A good number of the Gallas and AmXaars in Somaliland and Puntland pose themselves as an destitute maskiin but were doxed as spies.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg.
There was a leaked document of of shit ton of Politicians and civil servants from every Somali region who are paid informants of both neighbouring and western countries, and some for unscrupulous companies that foment and profit from Somalia's chaos.

The sad thing is that none of those treasonous individuals faced any repercussions but to add insult to injury most of them came back as parliamentarians and cabinets.
So why is it far fetched that they're actively undermining us online, that's just no brainier walaal.

Moreover, There is an ongoing documented and concerted effort to flood foreigners from all over Africa to our country through our porous borders. All they need to do is learn lil bit of af Somali, act like they're Muslims and claim Somali Bantu. And the Ethiopians well you can't even tell them if they wear macawis ama Dirac.

I Ain't no doomn gloom alarmist but this strategic resource rich country and its people exist only by name wallahi.
Marks dhiga ha kugu Karin, hurdo ha waayin but research for yo self and get back at me if I am wrong.

Trending

Latest posts