I Absolutely Despise American Somalis

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
This year is becoming worse and worse, these garacs should have been aborted wlhi. f*ck these overgrown fetuses :deargod:

I can already here the cadaans sniveling at this online

It makes me laugh when the incels look down on them. You can only look down on people when you're doing better than them.
Nope you shouldnt look down on people at all that is just pure arrogance

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “But a man likes to have nice clothes and nice shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance is to disregard the truth and to look down upon people.

Nope you shouldnt look down on people at all that is just pure arrogance

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No one who has the weight of a seed of arrogance in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “But a man likes to have nice clothes and nice shoes.” The Prophet said, “Verily, Allah is beautiful and He loves beauty. Arrogance is to disregard the truth and to look down upon people.

No, definitely agree. I just mean it doesn't make sense for them to have a superiority complex.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
This news was from last year 4th of July, these minnehopless kids using fireworks to attack people , if you watch the video below, it looks like xamar war 91 but with fireworks

Trending

Latest posts