I ❤️ Somali Men

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
We're lucky to have such men in our lives.
I am only interested in Somali men.

I can't wait to marry this Farax from France who's grown up without his dad.

🥰

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yes, I am the greatest
cover1.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yeah there is definitely a faarax behind this screen
Easy now bro.
I was actually grinning by witnessing such positivity on this thread, for god knows how long, all we saw are both genders participating the depreciation of their counterparts.
To the point some of us youngsters here lost complete hope, finding a compatible Xaliimo be it irl or online proves to be difficult these days.

We would rather settle down with our own but reality is that we marry SA madow/coloured women to escape the buuq from potential Somali in laws, qabiil and ridiculous Mehr prices attached.

I try to erase that thought of negativity when reading this thread then I saw this it's all starting to get weird now.

However this is getting too far,
Xaliimos online are hating on Somali men and the same can be said about Faaraxs hating on their Somali sisters.

Easy now bro.
I was actually grinning by witnessing such positivity on this thread, for god knows how long, all we saw are both genders participating the depreciation of their counterparts.
To the point some of us youngsters here lost complete hope, finding a compatible Xaliimo be it irl or online proves to be difficult these days.

We would rather settle down with our own but reality is that we marry SA madow/coloured women to escape the buuq from potential Somali in laws, qabiil and ridiculous Mehr prices attached.

I try to erase that thought of negativity when reading this thread then I saw this it's all starting to get weird now.

However this is getting too far,
Xaliimos online are hating on Somali men and the same can be said about Faaraxs hating on their Somali sisters.
It's just retarded zoomer girls online projecting the resentment they feel toward the male figures in their lives onto all Somali men lol, most grow out of it:manny:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's just retarded zoomer girls online projecting the resentment they feel toward the male figures in their lives onto all Somali men lol, most grow out of it:manny:
I'm starting to get that some here are not who we imagined. It could be the case that they're way too young to discuss such controversial topics.
I hope that the youngsters will grow out of that vicious cycle be it here or
anywhere on the expanse large sea we call the internet.
Because this leads to a terrible outcome in the future.Futhermore impacting their judgement, reasoning when it comes to perceiving such matters, it can be unhealthy in the long run due to the strenuous rantings by expedient individuals seen as influencial role models warping their realities.
Not really good if all we do is put one gender to side and view them as the whipping boy or in other words they are patsy.
It's uncanny tbh.
However it's safe to say what they see on various platforms are rather what they've been exposed to.
This isn't something that sprung out in 2022, the presence of this delicate matter could be traced to before the rise of Social media in the early 2000. What we could call in this scenario Instigator Zero or Aggravator Zero.
What I'm specifically saying is that the aged , maturated and distinguished commenters have a major role in this department.
And what is that exactly, displaying hostility, self hatred and sowing divisions online for the world to see that not only as people
we lack the sovereign integrity to get along putting our differences behind and find a common ground to reconcile but that we are very behind in terms of that, dysfunctional in our own communities and our generation becoming astray.

Why are so many Somalis disillusioned with their world, realities and expectations
irrespective of their ages and genders it all leads to a common factor it's what they've been exposed to hence why it's common to see them project it on here whatever the
subjects are.
Thus young people get triple confused.

And yes the internet had affected me when I used to browse online at Somali medias and as a young adolescent,
it had definitely altered my reality to the point I have refrained using social media not until joining this forum a few years ago.
Where I take everything said on the internet with a pinch of salt, the younger me was different and I guess that is the same with some people here.

Sad to say this, books used to be facts, information and something new nowadays you just Google a specific subject and you'll find just anything.
I just gave my young cousin old novels, trilogies yes I was hesitant to hand them out because I used to read when I was his age , it reflected my life and grew my eager to read more books, I have about few hundred books. Different subjects and genres.
I hope it benefits him because Twitter and Facebook is not a reliable source for information.
And young people these days take what clueless people on the internet has to say.
The opinions of a musician, entertainer or media influencer
are regarded as relevant than someone who had dedicated most of their lives to studying that particular subject.
I guess that's the new age we are in.

I hate how this progressive world is regressing.

Last edited:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
She's clearly a salty fatherless Xalimo.

This species tends to show their daddy issues anytime they get to by attacking ALL Somali men.

Pay no attention to ladies like her, she belongs to or is about to belong to the streets.
You’re a nigga behind this account:mjlaugh: