I’ve started to spread.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Puntland Independent Movement in real life.

I’m starting small and inshallah our people wake up and help me with the movement. It’s time to seek independence.

Imagine getting it before Somaliland :hemad:

Wish me luck guys. Inshallah I succeed.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Puntland Independent Movement in real life.

I’m starting small and inshallah our people wake up and help me with the movement. It’s time to seek independence.

Imagine getting it before Somaliland :hemad:

Wish me luck guys. Inshallah I succeed.

Puntland is a ramshackle pseudo state.

Subxan'Allah..and here I was felling sorry for calling you a qabalist last week. I take it back. You clearly have a Ph.D. in qabyaalad :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Subxan'Allah..and here I was felling sorry for calling you a qabalist last week. I take it back. You clearly have a Ph.D. in qabyaalad :bell:
And who the hell are you?

Don’t you know I’m a certified master Qabiliste. I majored in reforming MJ-land. Alxamdullilah

I’m all for Independence but, I’m also of the opinion that we should modernize PL, strengthen our institutions and create individual suffrage for our 5 million citizens before Independence. @Gibiin-Udug

Having Independent republics will not diminish our Somalinimo (Djibouti). In fact it will actually strengthen our brotherhood. We’ll be able to help ourselves and help Somalia as an Independent Republic. A Puntland Republic will be a more genuine and reliable partner in finding a solution for the Somali nation than Kenya or Ethiopia.

Puntland is really the sole successor of the Somali Democratic Republic. The other two splinters of JDS either broke away or disintegrated into chaos.

Puntland society is a microcosm of all of Somalia’s clans. We have thousands of Somalis from all over the horn. I’ve met Hawiye, Digil and Mirifle and Isaaq who proudly say they are Puntlanders.

In a sense, the Somali Democratic Republic didn’t collapse but rather retreated to Gorowe. The legal experts, Judges, civil servants and military officials of the JDS formed Puntland State of Somalia. @Jablibax

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Having Independent republics will not diminish our Somalinimo (Djibouti). In fact it will actually strengthen our brotherhood. We’ll be able to help ourselves and help Somalia as an Independent Republic. A Puntland Republic will be a more genuine and reliable partner in finding a solution for the Somali nation than Kenya or Ethiopia.

U cant even defeat Isis and alshabab in Galgala. Also u failed to provide security in Bosaso
How do u want to help Southern Somalia?:faysalwtf:

U cant even defeat Isis and alshabab in Galgala. Also u failed to provide security in Bosaso
America couldn't even defeat the Taliban and you have high standards for Somalia? Fyi, Puntland can defeat Isis easily like the wind blows through the door. There just a few cowards hiding in mountains. They know once they step out of those mountains, it's finished for them. Let's see if these cowards are willing to die for their khawaarij beliefs.

Bosaaso is safe. Puntland has been fighting terrorism alone with the limited funds it has.

Insha Allah when we get a UN seat as an Independent Republic and a crisp new currency which will be worth more than most of the countries in the continent, the sky is the limit.

We will attract international investors, great powers like China and the EU, the IMF and the World Bank. We will divert Somali money from Kenya and Uganda. The Somalis traders in Eastleigh will move to Garowe and Galkacyo. Somalis are a Nomadic people who look for new opportunities.

Last edited:

Trending