I’Ve REACHED THE DECISION to take a hiatus from the Forum due to Mr Sufi’s dilapidating insult of me

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
tumblr_3727b6ac45e3949ea87561c9acdbe395_91d47650_1280.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I will refrain from posting anything for several weeks.

I will practice my Mod responsibilities

@Mr Sufi youve won :meleshame:
What! it's barely been few weeks and you haven't got accustomed to that seat yet and you're already resigning , cmon dude don't leave us hanging , you are legendary SSPOT gangster. You kill your opponents with a slingshot and crowbar
this is not the legend we knew never give up
RKELLY for mod 2021-2025

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
What! it's barely been few weeks and you haven't got accustomed to that seat yet and you're already resigning , cmon dude don't leave us hanging , you are legendary SSPOT gangster. You kill your opponents with a slingshot and crowbar
this is not the legend we knew never give up
RKELLY for mod 2021-2025
Every dog has its day

The sun has set

Life goes on

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s no coincidence that he’s taking a hiatus after snap chatting himself in a jacuzzi with a middle aged African American woman.

:ooh::ooh::ohlord: It’s just a respite from the usual xaliimos.

I might talk about madoows in a bad light but I like their women.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he’s on vacation with the very people he insults on here. I always knew racist people had secret jungle fever

American cadaan slave holders also use to sneak into their female madoows slave’s barns to make sexual moments with them.
It didn’t mean they love them or had high regards for them.
Ask @Basra about Thomas Jefferson and his underage slave Sally

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
American cadaan slave holders also use to sneak into their female madoows slave’s barns to make sexual moments with them.
It didn’t mean they love them or had high regards for them.
Ask @Basra about Thomas Jefferson and his underage slave Sally

@Grigori Rasputin

Jefferson was a high born gentleman. When he married his wife, he didn't have slaves. His father in law died, and his wife inherited his slaves. One of the slaves was Sally, who looked eerily like Jefferson's wife. It happens that Jefferson was attracted to the mixed race Sally purely because she looked like his wife. (sexier looking even, but facially twin like) Sally was the half sister of Mrs. Jefferson. Men have a specific type of look they are attracted to in women. It is connected to the first female they had sex with. So i would say, Jeff's love romance with his slave Sally was cosmic & inevitable if not romantic, because his descendants survive up to today because they were freed as a result of that affair.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

Jefferson was a high born gentleman. When he married his wife, he didn't have slaves. His father in law died, and his wife inherited his slaves. One of the slaves was Sally, who looked eerily like Jefferson's wife. It happens that Jefferson was attracted to the mixed race Sally purely because she looked like his wife. (sexier looking even, but facially twin like) Sally was the half sister of Mrs. Jefferson. Men have a specific type of look they are attracted to in women. It is connected to the first female they had sex with. So i would say, Jeff's love romance with his slave Sally was cosmic & inevitable if not romantic, because his descendants survive up to today because they were freed as a result of that affair.

so you approve pedophilia. The man had sex with her at 12. The US’ founding fathers where children f^ckers

Trending