I’ve noticed more somali women are in

Are somali women doing better than men in the West?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
The men I know are doing alright, despite getting their education it's hard out here.
I've noticed more Somali women achieving good things for sure though.
That doesn't necessarily mean the men are nothing but gangsters or drug dealers, fam there are some good for nothing women as well.

Guess it depends where you're at? :manny:

The men in your life must be terrible. My boys are software engineers, infrastructure analysts and all sorts of IT professionals alhamdulilah.

You should try to change the circle you frequent :francis:

My family all studied at Russel Group universities and I don't have Somali friends, the ones I come across on the street are the ones trying to sell me drugs at my age.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Somali men are pretty uselesss
but somali women are dickless somali men
so double useless
No somali women are somali men but with
Somali men have produced a minister in canada and the vice chairman of the international court of justice

Somali women have produced maya jama and Sabrina dhowre
:chrisfreshhah:
and Somali men take their shirts of and pray to henessy and get shot over postcodes their parent don’t own your point is?

Allah come to Ladbroke Grove. The Somali guys here stand in a row and get high at one go. This scares me tbh how's a good girl like me going to find a decent Somali husband when im around qashin :mjlol:

The Somali guys in my area drug deal to the Moroccans :trash:

Akhas caleyg. I don't even want to see it. I thought Camden was bad. I remember going to South London, can't remember where because it was years ago and all I could stee were SOmali men standing on the streets chewing. I was so disgusted and they were all trying to get my attention and I got so scared. If you want a husband, go to Kenya or Tanzania or any African country. You'll find a few living off family but the rest have to work hard to earn their daily bread. They're going to university and setting up businesses. Europe is a lost cause, benefits messed Somalis up.

Akhas caleyg. I don't even want to see it. I thought Camden was bad. I remember going to South London, can't remember where because it was years ago and all I could stee were SOmali men standing on the streets chewing. I was so disgusted and they were all trying to get my attention and I got so scared. If you want a husband, go to Kenya or Tanzania or any African country. You'll find a few living off family but the rest have to work hard to earn their daily bread. They're going to university and setting up businesses. Europe is a lost cause, benefits messed Somalis up.

I seem to attract ciyaal suuq faraxs :farmajoyaab:

Walaal arent the faraxs back home not a bit sexist or more traditional. What if he gets a second wife :mahubowtf:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
This is why i went to uni, gonna get 4 wives:denzelnigga:

Imagine 30yrs old single faarax with no kids/wife and has a good job:denzelnigga:

Come to daddy:diddyass:

Please?:mjhaps:

I seem to attract ciyaal suuq faraxs :farmajoyaab:

Walaal arent the faraxs back home not a bit sexist or more traditional. What if he gets a second wife :mahubowtf:

I'd rather be a second wife than married to a drug dealer. I had a Somali friend who was a doctor and she became a second wife to a super rich Kenyan guy, she's living it up in London as a millionaires wife. Yes they marry two, but at least they're not losers.

I'd rather be a second wife than married to a drug dealer. I had a Somali friend who was a doctor and she became a second wife to a super rich Kenyan guy, she's living it up in London as a millionaires wife. Yes they marry two, but at least they're not losers.

I dont want to share my husband he is all mine. Same way i dont want to share my burger its ALL MINE!

No somali women are somali men but with
and Somali men take their shirts of and pray to henessy and get shot over postcodes their parent don’t own your point is?
But we have others who cover our degenerates lol.

Xalimos are experts in ism and that is what they look upto lol.

Iman, waris maya jama, sabrina, Yasmin warsame, and the list is endless lol

The other alternative is ayan hirsi and amal farah :bell:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Allah come to Ladbroke Grove. The Somali guys here stand in a row and get high at one go. This scares me tbh how's a good girl like me going to find a decent Somali husband when im around qashin :mjlol:

The Somali guys in my area drug deal to the Moroccans :trash:

If you really want a Somali guy you will have to swim through all that trash until you find the one. Or you could just call it quits and marry out, it's up to you :samwelcome:

My family all studied at Russel Group universities and I don't have Somali friends, the ones I come across on the street are the ones trying to sell me drugs at my age.
Strange. I've never had anybody, let alone a Somali, try to sell me drugs.

Is there something about you that attracts that behaviour? :sass1:

Strange. I've never had anybody, let alone a Somali, try to sell me drugs.

Is there something about you that attracts that behaviour? :sass1:

I'm as clean cut as they come. I've seen lawyer types use drugs so drug dealers don't care what you look like.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
But we have others who cover our degenerates lol.

Xalimos are experts in ism and that is what they look upto lol.

Iman, waris maya jama, sabrina, Yasmin warsame, and the list is endless lol

The other alternative is ayan hirsi and amal farah :bell:
Another degenarate I see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts