I’ve never watched more disturbing documentary then this one out of the Congo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You wonder why I am skeptical about any sort of progress of Africa

Look at this chaos.

Congo is the richest country in the world, resource wise but that’s just a saying.

Here you have people resorting to using the river to travel through the country because of lack of roads.

Just look at what they calling a boat. It takes so long to travel on the boat that women be giving birth. Husband wives having sex in the open. Families cooking food like they in the village. They take a shit on the water while holding to the rail. THEY EATING MONKIES :damn::damn: . OH LORD WATCH THE VIDEO FROM 36-40 min mark, a guy is getting sewed up after cutting his heel between something. Dude having a surgery without any anesthesia. His cries :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
NACALAA AFRICA KU YAAAL

And you wonder why other races look down upon Africa and the black skinned qaxaabiins including us

Shit so slow it travels 2 weeks to get to a place a car would’ve taken 8 hours on a proper road

Last edited:
Congo has been hell for a minute. Over 5.4 million people have died since 1998. By natural resource, they are one of the richest countries on the planet.

The country is beautiful. Blessed land with a cursed history.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Congo has been hell for a minute. Over 5.4 million people have died since 1998. By natural resource, they are one of the richest countries on the planet.

The country is beautiful. Blessed land with a cursed history.

Walahi the Congo makes you looo at Somalia as Switzerland. WHAT THE f*ck! The Congo is truly despicable

Walahi the Congo makes you looo at Somalia as Switzerland. WHAT THE f*ck! The Congo is truly despicable
They need to cut off the head of Joseph Kabila. They need to drink the blood of these corrupt politicians and all their families. Why the hell aren't they revolting? They are dying like flies anyway.

What the hell are they waiting for? Nobody is going to help them. The people need to take destiny into their own hands and start killing motherfuckers. The elites are in the way, and sometimes killings need to happen for the greater good.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They need to cut off the head of Joseph Kabila. They need to drink the blood of these corrupt politicians and all their families. Why the hell aren't they revolting? They are dying like flies anyway.

What the hell are they waiting for? Nobody is going to help them. The people need to take destiny into their own hands and start killing motherfuckers. The elites are in the way, and sometimes killings need to happen for the greater good.

If I was a Congolese I would’ve created a rebel group for the sole purpose of bringing fairness and opportunity to the people. But when I get hold of Kabila and his officials I would enjoy torturing him. I would even enjoy more having my way with his females while also throwing his other family members off the biggest building in the Congo.

Congo have not seen peace,
corrupt dictatorial n*gger,inhumane colonial past
the vast majority of the people
live in poverty, has no access to health care and safe water despite the country’s rich natural resources like uranium,coltan (tantalum)
which is used for HF-circuits of mobile phones and a lot of other applications and having the second largest rainforest in the world.

Congo is hopeless .
:snoop:

If I was a Congolese I would’ve created a rebel group for the sole purpose of bringing fairness and opportunity to the people. But when I get hold of Kabila and his officials I would enjoy torturing him. I would even enjoy more having my way with his females while also throwing his other family members off the biggest building in the Congo.
You support somaliland don't think your land is a utopia

Think about this, the Congos population is over 81 million, but they have no social organization.

They need people to make moves. Rebels have it's a stigma in that region, and understandably. But real rebels. Rebels against the state exclusively executing the leaders would be best for them.

In that place, you can't live with dignity. It's truly a fucked place. The people are fucked too. They are ignorant, blabbering in French thinking they are educated, cursing each other with witchcraft, hating on their families and neighbours. I have friends from Congo and they tell me all sorts of crazy shit.

The Congolese hate their neighbours, blame everything on their neighbours without taking any responsibility. Lack of a scientific mindset due to an archaic colonial education system which produces graduates with outmoded knowledge and concepts and who have no problem-solving or critical thinking skills. Have you ever argued with a Congolese? Trust me, man, they are not less intelligent, but some of them have a weird conspiracy mindset where they don't accept reality.

Congo have not seen peace,
corrupt dictatorial n*gger,inhumane colonial past
the vast majority of the people
live in poverty, has no access to health care and safe water despite the country’s rich natural resources like uranium,coltan (tantalum)
which is used for HF-circuits of mobile phones and a lot of other applications and having the second largest rainforest in the world.

Congo is hopeless .
:snoop:
Whats with the avatar. Maskinta dabarka bay ka jabtay :siilaanyolaugh: don't you feel shame putting your fellow sis in the avi :pachah1:

Congo is one of those countries that keep Europe rich. Much of its riches is transferred to European countries and the pittance they get go to their leaders. Their people do not benefit in anyway from the resources of the country.

A coup is needed in that country.

Whats with the avatar. Maskinta dabarka bay ka jabtay :siilaanyolaugh: don't you feel shame putting your fellow sis in the avi :pachah1:
Akhi
Focus
she's wearing a long gogarad
Ii dhageyso
Dawaarluhu mu ka gaabiyo
Anigu kumaan odhan gogarad ka dheer soo gasho gabdha
:yacadiim: May Allah be with her .
Botor problems

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Congo is one of those countries that keep Europe rich. Much of its riches is transferred to European countries and the pittance they get go to their leaders. Their people do not benefit in anyway from the resources of the country.

A coup is needed in that country.

The citizen of the Congo are complicit in their conditions.

What is life worth if you know for a fact that each one of you citizens would’ve easily had a man a mansion and all social services afforded to you like in Luxembourg

What makes me really angry is
The Indian, Arabs and the Chinese working class in their countries -

Them scanvengers are all over in Congo trying to make a quick buck.

Buying gold,cobalt, diamond, from the poor miners and paying a shitty price.

If this was in india,China, or Arab countries. And African doing what these guys are doing- they would have been hanged to death.

How could you allow lowly arabs Indian Chinese - working class to take advantage of you.

What makes me really angry is
The Indian, Arabs and the Chinese working class in their countries -

Them scanvengers are all over in Congo trying to make a quick buck.

Buying gold,cobalt, diamond, from the poor miners and paying a shitty price.

If this was in india,China, or Arab countries. And African doing what these guys are doing- they would have been hanged to death.

How could you allow lowly arabs Indian Chinese - working class to take advantage of you.
I don't feel sorry for them! these are the same ppl that think they are proud and strted civilisations all over the world. They are too cowardly to admit their mistakes and shameful past and would ratehr hate on somalis and other africans that to put ajnabis out and start sharing their countries resources.

Say what you will about somalia but at least the old generation will die out and i personally know a lot of somali youth that would love to go back and build up the country better than ever. African nations may appear to have 1 shiny city that looks advanced but i know they will always be paying french colonial tax ans will be plagued with dictators forever.

We have hope! they don't.

Akhi
Focus
she's wearing a long gogarad
Ii dhageyso
Dawaarluhu mu ka gaabiyo
Anigu kumaan odhan gogarad ka dheer soo gasho gabdha
:yacadiim: May Allah be with her .
Botor problems
Laxawla wala quwata illah bilah, she just wanted to flex her gogarad, but it never happened :wow:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bruh... eating monkeys. Wtf:faysalwtf:

I also understood what some of 'em were speaking about:ayaanswag:they spoke swahili.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You wonder why I am skeptical about any sort of progress of Africa

Look at this chaos.

Congo is the richest country in the world, resource wise but that’s just a saying.

Here you have people resorting to using the river to travel through the country because of lack of roads.

Just look at what they calling a boat. It takes so long to travel on the boat that women be giving birth. Husband wives having sex in the open. Families cooking food like they in the village. They take a shit on the water while holding to the rail. THEY EATING MONKIES :damn::damn: . OH LORD WATCH THE VIDEO FROM 36-40 min mark, a guy is getting sewed up after cutting his heel between something. Dude having a surgery without any anesthesia. His cries :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
NACALAA AFRICA KU YAAAL

And you wonder why other races look down upon Africa and the black skinned qaxaabiins including us

Shit so slow it travels 2 weeks to get to a place a car would’ve taken 8 hours on a proper road

damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.