I’ve made my final selection. I’ve decided to marry my parentless cousin. Born 2002

Bisinka

giphy.gif
Oh c’mon when was the last time you saw a young or relatively young guy boasting about snagging up a teen? lol

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Cousin? and your old enough to be her dad?
*The council doesn't approve of this union.*
Egr6oH2X0AE4joz.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm not going to support this, I hope your willy doesn't work on the wedding night and may she tell everyone about it.

There’s a method to my madness.

I’m doing great service for my clan. At 16 she got married to a man who ended up hooking up with the maid. It turns out that he was notorious woman divorcee. Her aunt had him divorce her. He only broke her virginity. Now I’ve been ordered to restore her dignity. I am a pious man who’s trying to avenge for my clan :mjpls:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Horta Whats up with that whatsapp conversation as if its an auction

"haye waa sidee gabadhu"

f408a406bb2e0b4a8e9427511c628fb4.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There’s a method to my madness.

I’m doing great service for my clan. At 16 she got married to a man who ended up hooking up with the maid. It turns out that he was notorious woman divorcee. Her aunt had him divorce her. He only broke her virginity. Now I’ve been ordered to restore her dignity. I am a pious man who’s trying to avenge for my clan :mjpls:
What dignity? She was married to the man, unless they're hiding something from you. Screw you and the ones that are trying to sell off that poor girl.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm not going to support this, I hope your willy doesn't work on the wedding night and may she tell everyone about it.

This is blatantly offensive to our highly esteemed culture! The culture of our forefathers.

Here I am doing a humanitarian gesture whereby I am sacrificing myself to give her a better life and avenge for what that animal did to her.

She’s of age, 18, legal.

please let me enjoy this tender gazelle :ohhhdamn: :lawd: :rejoice::rejoice:

Trending