I’ve hired Jiron to teach me to be positive

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My negativity arises from my childhood. As a child the war broke out and I’ve seen dead bodies. For the next 10 years I saw dead bodies in my dreams. Now I know it was PTSD.

one day I picked up a gun on the ground and inserted the wrong bullet and fired it. It exploded and a shrapnel hit my arm. I ran home bleeding. Saw my uncle and showed him. I wanted to console me. Instead he looked at my wound and said “meh”. I asked him “ am I gonna die” and he replied “ yes”. I waited andcame back to him and asked him again. He said “ give it few more hours”.

I didn’t deserve that. Somalia did that to me.

now I’m ready to forgive

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I also have a mark on my arm from an immunization given to me as a child. I blame Somalia for that too. They branded me like a cow.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
first I want to say I am very sorry that you have witnessed such tragedies as a young age, a child should never go through those experiences, your innocence was robbed of you and I completely understand that it shapes your outlook in life.

However because you realize that life is always about improvement, one simple trick that helps me a lot is re-reading my post before I submit. I ask myself does this post offend anyone? does it contribute positively to the forum and most importantly will it age well? someone could be reading your post 5 years from now, if it's positive no harm done but if it's negative it leaves am online footprint that you may not be proud of in the near future.

thank you for reaching out :)

Trending

Latest posts