I’ve had plastic surgery AMA

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
3 pages in and you assholes are leaving it to me to ask & look like perv

How big did you go OP?

Too late now, but ain't nothing wrong with a flat chest

Sol

?
I've heard horror stories of botched tit jobs blowing up when under pressure such as in planes but back to the topic on hand how did you afford a 5k surgery at the age of 20 something doesnt add up:ufdup:Unless of course you were financed by a third party :trumpsmirk:

I've heard horror stories of botched tit jobs blowing up when under pressure such as in planes but back to the topic on hand how did you afford a 5k surgery at the age of 20 something doesnt add up:ufdup:Unless of course you were financed by a third party :trumpsmirk:
07FF974F-EA59-4FD5-8394-29352F0A71C4.jpeg

I worked

I have a relative considering hairline reduction and another wanting cheek filler but both are thinking to go Turkey as its cheaper. personally feel ppl should do what makes them happy so good for you OP

For the everyone else on this thread, what are your thoughts on being with someone who's had comestic surgery? Since this is something that's becoming more and more common. Would it put you off or not.

Botox, BBL, Nose jobs, breast implants?
I consider skin bleaching also a cosmetic augmentation.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have a relative considering hairline reduction and another wanting cheek filler but both are thinking to go Turkey as its cheaper. personally feel ppl should do what makes them happy so good for you OP

For the everyone else on this thread, what are your thoughts on being with someone who's had comestic surgery? Since this is something that's becoming more and more common. Would it put you off or not.

Botox, BBL, Nose jobs, breast implants?
I consider skin bleaching also a cosmetic augmentation.
i would not mind after all the surgeries are for her and her happyness

I have a relative considering hairline reduction and another wanting cheek filler but both are thinking to go Turkey as its cheaper.

Tbh I think it’s better if they stay in the west despite the high cost . One of my friends got hairline reduction , the other got her lips bigger .