I’ve decided to discreetly marry my first cousin in Uganda.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Say you were mentally colonized without saying you were mentally colonized^

You are more likely to have messed up kids from a middle aged woman than your first cousin, there is nothing wrong with cousin marriage.

I am baffled completely that many countries are okay with men screwing other men but not first cousins, this is completely backwards and should be undone!

Cousin marriage doesn't cause problems unless you repeatedly do it over generations.
And how did that worked for brown people around the world???? their descendants look deformed af and suffer from diseases. If you again want to marry your siblings just say it. But when your child gets a disease don’t be surprised

You are more likely to get some messed up kids from a middle aged woman than a first cousin, its not actual incest like people want you to believe.

You don't have to marry your cousin, I would dislike to marry the ones I know, but its the mark of a westernized person if they can't accept people marrying their cousins that they didn't even meet!

Don't be stupid. The average Somali hooyo has her last child at around 40 - 42. We are from big families. Many kids who are the youngest are born whilst the mother is older, its normal.

Historically, women never had birth control so would still have kids well into their late 30s and early 40s. So I don't know what your agenda is.

Btw, studies show that fathers above the age of 45+ are also much more likely to produce kids with issues compared to young men. Quality of sperm detoriates. With women though, the older they get the higher birth complications.

If you want to talk about older women being much more likely to have kids with issues then you also need to take into account that older fathers also have the same issues. The big difference is that men don't have a biological clock, but the quality definitely goes down.

Last edited:
Marrying cousins

yuck-gross.gif

Only people without shame and without game will marry their cousins; I'm going to the other side of the White Nile (within South Sudan) when I get married.

Trending