I’ve come to terms with this...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am cursed

I have been sixired . Wlhi I don’t know who did it or when, but I am definitely cursed

as Tony Soprano once said- I am the reverse Midas-everything I touch turns to shit

How do you get rid of bad energy around you?

The qalanjo who wanted to go to the arcade had a man this entire time :jcoleno:

I found out through a mutual friend :mjlol:

I would’ve went either way to smash, but I had to sit down and think how broken id feel if I was him :mjlol:

wlhi it feels like every small decently positive thing or person in my life is taken from me and I’m beaten over the head with it :pachah1:

this is one of many examples of my curse, Sheikhs of sspot what do I do to get rid of this voodoo:camby:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Bro if she wanted to go...

I am sorry but you missed your opportunity.

Doqon. The streets have no heart. That nigga would not think twice if it was your girl

don't be a simp.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Bro if she wanted to go...

I am sorry but you missed your opportunity.

Doqon. The streets have no heart. That nigga would not think twice if it was your girl

don't be a simp.
I didn’t say no to her yet
She doesn’t even know I know
I’m debating it wlhi idk

Nah this nigga right
Imma send him the video too :trumpsmirk:
nah that’s too much

MadMullah99

I didn’t say no to her yet
She doesn’t even know I know
I’m debating it wlhi idk
Waryaa. This world is very cruel. Why the f*ck are you researching about her man anyways? Nin matihid?

all that it is important now is that it is your turn. If you dont want it there is a long line, dont delay

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Waryaa. This world is very cruel. Why the f*ck are you researching about her man anyways? Nin matihid?

all that it is important now is that it is your turn.
Nah I got a female friend that told me yo she has a man what are you doing

I said aight imma chill

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
That's not bad energy. :gucciwhat:you're saying you wanted to do zina but found out later on about her relationship? Nigga thats a blessing.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Have a fun time in jahannam then loool. Remember wallahi you will receive the 'karma' for this action. You're future wife could potentially be a hoe or maybe your daughter will turn out the same.
Na heedhe bro I can assure you I’m likely the only virgin in my entire tuulo- I’d be forced to marry a hoe regardless :drakelaugh:
But I’ll have to think on this

Céleste

Na heedhe bro I can assure you I’m likely the only virgin in my entire tuulo- I’d be forced to marry a hoe regardless :drakelaugh:
But I’ll have to think on this

You're thinking of your pride but not the aftermath of your deeds. I'm telling you, you will pay for your deeds in this world or the hereafter. Zina is among the major sins of islam. You may see it as just a regular 'smash' but wallahi it is among the most despised sins in islam with the harshest of punishments. Dont listen to satan or the other members here who urge you to do something you will come to regret. They too most like have not had intercourse. Dont be fooled.

MadMullah99

Have a fun time in jahannam then loool. Remember wallahi you will receive the 'karma' for this action. You're future wife could potentially be a hoe or maybe your daughter will turn out the same.
Ahh yes. Preaching one minute and then telling people to have fun in hell fire, typical :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You may not know it but you are racking up sins as we speak. You dabaal.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You're thinking of your pride but not the aftermath of your deeds. I'm telling you, you will pay for your deeds in this world or the hereafter. Zina is among the major sins of islam. You may see it as just a regular 'smash' but wallahi it is among the most despised sins in islam with the harshest of punishments. Dont listen to satan or the other members here who urge you to do something you will come to regret. They too most like have not had intercourse. Dont be fooled.
U just don’t want be to get action so I can wife you:gucciwhat:
I’ve learned to see through your trickery woman:bell:

Céleste

Ahh yes. Preaching one minute and then telling people to have fun in hell fire, typical :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You may not know it but you are racking up sins as we speak. You dabaal.

I am not. Did I lie by saying zina is rewarded by hellfire? Lol no where have I said I'm a sheik but what I said is true. If this is too much for you to handle then you can always leave the thread.

Singh.

Reuben-Singh-6-002-2399x3599-1024x576.jpg

MadMullah99

I am not. Did I lie by saying zina is rewarded by hellfire? Lol no where have I said I'm a sheik but what I said is true. If this is too much for you to handle then you can always leave the thread.
You don't have to say you are a Sheikh to rack up sins by telling someone to “have fun in hell”

Learn the deen first before advising others.

Trending

Latest posts