I’ve been in Cyprus for the past two days. I am astonished at the amount of extremely young Geeljire asylum seekers here

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
south Cyprus, the Greek side.

@GemState knew that as you wrote it but he didn't want to give the gaal any credit.

You should record a conversation with these people for my amusement as they bash their hosts and ridicule them. Ask them why they haven't gone to the Gulf instead.

I must admit that these Cypriot Greeks are very tolerant. I watch as xalimos with hijabs just stroll down the street next to a native Cypriot who don’t even notice them.

I’m afraid it’ll take one downturn of their economy to get hostile.
The Chinese keep their economy afloat, they're alright as long as they sell schengen visas to Wang & co.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Has Turkey turned intolerant yet or is social media blowing it out of proportion?

Apollo

VIP
Has Turkey turned intolerant yet or is social media blowing it out of proportion?

They are less racist than Arabs, but they obviously don't like pisspoor refugees overwhelming their country, nobody likes that. Their xenophobia is mainly against the refugees.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They are less racist than Arabs, but they obviously don't like pisspoor refugees overwhelming their country, nobody likes that. Their xenophobia is mainly against the refugees.
A lot of these Somalis are from Europe so they are not all refugees, they have money and like the cheap living. I think the problem with Somalis is that they all settle in the same place and open copy cat businesses. That changes the appearance of a neighborhood quickly but if they were to open a business in different areas they would go under the radar.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Rasputin, abti. Tell us about the hotels, the sweet places to go in this Island, the prices, the sights, the full package basically. Is it a good place to pop the question of "Can I marry another Xalimo" and so on

I await your response :whoo:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All that shit talking and you faceplanted at the end of the video :mjlol:

I fell off the scooter going 25mph

The evil eye is real

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rasputin, abti. Tell us about the hotels, the sweet places to go in this Island, the prices, the sights, the full package basically. Is it a good place to pop the question of "Can I marry another Xalimo" and so on

I await your response :whoo:

Abti, I’m staying at a $30 a night hotel next to the ocean drive. This stretch of the road is full of restaurants and palm trees.
Honestly you can rent a scooter and explore the whole town. It’s such a small town, it is calm and just absolutely lovely.
I went to a fortress from the Ottoman Empire. The last ancient mosque and the lovely breeze from the ocean.
This spot is hell a cheap. I hopped on a local bus from the airport for $2 Euro. The airport is just nearby. The food is inexpensive. This is a honeymoon spot Walahi.

I fell off the scooter going 25mph

The evil eye is real

Meme Aww GIF by MOODMAN

Trending