I’ve been eating pork all these years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Did anyone else’s dad cop a load of frankincense gum from who knows where growing up?

That’s an alternative :drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Gum.jpg
I just googled it and she's right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:jcoleno:

I just found out most gums have gelatin in them. How? Why? How? :liberaltears:

Now I can’t even enjoy a piece of gum... What’s wrong with the food industry? :liberaltears:

Gums that have gelatin

Trident
Stride
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes
Extra—- polar ice flavor contains gelatin

Trident and ice breakers ice cube gum are favs... now I’ve to read gum ingredient. :liberaltears:

I hope Allah swt rewards me jannah because I’m sacrificing a lot. But I will do it for the sake of Allah swt.

I can’t imagine not getting into jannah after this wallahi. Laaaaaawd!

Reiko

Have you ever heard of animal feed that they feed your cattle in America? This is what they feed your cows to fatten them up and produce more milk and meat. This includes pigs, dogs and cats. This practice is banned elsewhere because of Mad Cow Diseases except in America.

"What cows are forced to eat (in America)."

Knowing what's in the carefully selected 'Halal' meat you've been buying for years will not only make your stomach turn- it can literally make you sick- if it doesn't kill you.

Here's a short list of some of the things cattle and cows are regularly fed in the United States. If you are disgusted with what you learn, decide to do some thing about it.

Here is what a cow is forced to eat now a days. And it is all legal:

- All parts of cattle are rendered and fed to pigs and poultry, which are rendered and all parts are fed back to themselves and to cattle. This feeding loop can spread and amplify.
Cats and dogs killed in the sanctuaries along with road kills and other dead animals are also rendered and feed to cattle and poultry.

Cats and dogs killed in the sanctuaries along with road kills and other dead animals are also rendered and feed to cattle and poultry.

Cows are forced to eat poultry excrements.

https://www.soundvision.com/article/what-cows-are-forced-to-eat

"And cattle can continue to consume pig and horse blood for protein, as well as tallow, a hard fat from rendered cattle parts, as a fattening source."

https://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Cattle-feed-is-often-a-sum-of-animal-parts-1135589.php

What is the percentage of pork products in gelatin added to chewing gums? A miniscule?

VixR

Veritas
Yeeeeees... I love it.
My dad used to pass it around in the car lol. He would say, “here’s some Frankincense Aabe”. It takes some getting used to.

It tastes like you’re chewing oil, but it’s better for your teeth than typical gum. And it looked like dried sap.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Good thing I never liked gums, I was however devastated years ago when I found out my favorite candies( Haribo and starburst gummies) contained gelatin :jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm crying just looking at this thread.

Smh

They're ought to get us! What's next? They're going to add gelatin in bottled Water? Soda? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending