I’ve been conflicted for a long time but have finally decided

To generalize a whole group of women with diverse backgrounds and upbringing because of shared location is absurd.

He also seems to idolize somali women back home and he'll be in for a rude awakening when he learns some bad apples exist there too, realistically speaking.
Exactly! I think he said he had a bad experience with one and got traumatized the poor guy. But to lump all Canadian xalimos, like thousands and thousands is absolutely idiotic. He is in for rude awakening when his inexperienced diaspora arse is taking for a ride by street smart xalimo hustler back home. Ofc not all xalimo back home are like that but guys like this probably fall victim often.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Exactly! I think he said he had a bad experience with one and got traumatized the poor guy. But to lump all Canadian xalimos, like thousands and thousands is absolutely idiotic. He is in for rude awakening when his inexperienced diaspora arse is taking for a ride by street smart xalimo hustler back home. Ofc not all xalimo back home are like that but guys like this probably fall victim often.

We don't wish him bad 🙏 but discernment is an important trait in life. It is good to treat the person as a blank slate in the beginning..

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Imagine getting bashed and ridiculed for wanting to settle and better someones life back home. Go for it ma brotha, show her the way and teach her about youtube and them make up tutorials, she'll be ight:salute:

@قوة الشرطة الصومالية I’m headed to Toronto this summer to find an ethnic women. What are somethings I should look out for.
It is a mixed bag here sxb. Most ethnics who do well don’t even use social media. Those who do also use it sparingly. The majority your eye will catch here is the ciyaal suuq.

Is it that bad in Tdot?

I personally know several Somali brothers that went back home to get married too. The only Somali brothers that married in the states are ones who knew the girl since high school and were a couple for years. Everybody else goes back home to get married or stays single. Even the naive miskeen Faraxs are catching on and don't want somebody else's sloppy seconds.

It is the same here in Toronto. I know a couple of guys from my year group who went back home for wives. Many of the ethnics have shunned marriage in Toronto like the gaalo. Zina is above the ceiling and most don’t hold any sort of conservative family values. It’s easier to commit zina than to seek a halaal relationship. It’s why many of us educated guys and those who earn good money are going back home.

Is it that bad in Tdot?

I personally know several Somali brothers that went back home to get married too. The only Somali brothers that married in the states are ones who knew the girl since high school and were a couple for years. Everybody else goes back home to get married or stays single. Even the naive miskeen Faraxs are catching on and don't want somebody else's sloppy seconds.

One thing i've noticed is that the ones who speak and write the way you do usually have/had a very chequered past or degenerate lifestyle.

I don't know you personally, so only Allah knows. Its the month of Ramadan, so fear Allah and stop insinuating that the majority of Western Somali girls are unchaste.

And before you start to personally insult me the way you did last time, just stop and reflect for a bit. It just shows bad character and akhlaq.

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
One thing i've noticed is that the ones who speak and write the way you do usually have/had a very chequered past or degenerate lifestyle.

I don't know you personally, so only Allah knows. Its the month of Ramadan, so fear Allah and stop insinuating that the majority of Western Somali girls are unchaste.

And before you start to personally insult me the way you did last time, just stop and reflect for a bit. It just shows bad character and akhlaq.

1) You insulted me first last time so I retaliated in kind. Please practice what you preach.

2) I never said majority of western sisters are unchaste. Stop putting words in my mouth. I simply mentioned how Western Faraxs would rather marry from back home then take the chance of getting with a reformed sister. I'm usually my observable experience to make sense of the reality I live in today; if you have a problem w/ it, go kick rocks.

3) Nice try on assuming I have a "chequered past". I'm a med student in my last year of schooling and don't partake in the haram lifestyle. Even if I wanted to, there simply wouldn't be enough time for it. Because unlike you, I'm actually doing something good for humanity instead of projecting my insecurities and shortcomings onto a stranger online. Go virtue signal to somebody who actually cares

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I saw failure and degeneracy everywhere I looked When I keenly observed the Somali community in Toronto. The majority of the youth are using drugs, jobless and living in public housing. A few countable number has achieved a bit of success in this country but the majority are failures all across Canada. I at first wanted to get with an ethnic from Toronto but was discouraged by what I saw here. Then I wanted to build with cadaan but again saw what my cousins are upto and how they turned out. I have finally decided to find a partner from my home region in my ancestral lands after being disappointed by the options here in the West. I’m looking forward to going back home for a partner now. My relatives have already found a beautiful Ogaden woman for me and we are currently getting to know each other. She will give me cagdheer sons inshallah. I’m putting down a mehr and nikkah cost when I’m down there for holiday this year. It will make my transition to life in Africa easier since she is from there. Many educated ethnic sons are going home for proper wives. I am not the only one and many more will follow. I just wanted to post my story here to let you all fellow ethnic men know there are other options if you don’t fancy what’s in your backyard.
ETHNIC THIS ETHNIC THAT

STOP SAYING ETHNIC YOU WHITE RACIST PRETENDING TO BE SOMALI

LET ME GUESS A HALIMO BROKE YOUR HEART NOW YOU WANT TO INFILTRATE A SOMALI FORUM SITE THAT IS OWNED BY MI6 AND VENT AND SHIT TALK ABOUT SOMALIS

I SEE YOU BOOGER FACE DEVIL

tumblr_488f8efa0494df039528dc30c8480788_b109cae5_1280.jpg

Trending

Latest posts