I’m tired of being boring, spice it up

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This is literally my aesthetic, this is who I want to be, this is how I see myself. How come all the Somali girls around my age are so much more established than I am, I’m going mad I’m gonna scream. She’s living in Paris, she looks like a walking magazine. How can someone be this organized?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@itsnajmaahmed on insta

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Girl, don't compare yourself to others especially girls on Instagram. You can accomplish anything if u put a mind into it!

Villainess

Girl, don't compare yourself to others especially girls on Instagram. You can accomplish anything if u put a mind into it!
Stop comparing yourself to others and start living your own life. Bruh you can do whatever you want
Aww you guys are so sweet. I’m not insecure wallahi I know I can do it. I just need motivation. I’m so bored pshhh and I would post but the Indian men and somali fobs in my dms wont let me breathe:kendrickcry:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Aww you guys are so sweet. I’m not insecure wallahi I know I can do it. I just need motivation. I’m so bored pshhh and I would post but the Indian men and somali fobs in my dms wont let me breathe:kendrickcry:
I meant that you could become a lawyer, it's attainable abaayo.

Social media is an illusion, Don't let it put you down. As drake said ,
'I know a girl that saves pictures from places she's flown
To post later and make it look like she still on the go
Look at the way we live'

Instagram girls aren’t really realistic fam just because someone on Instagram is taking flights to Paris doesn’t mean you should you do you also that should motivate don’t let it make you depressed and if I were you I would log out of this forum if you’re really failing your classes get some time in your schedule to fix things

Villainess

Instagram girls aren’t really realistic fam just because someone on Instagram is taking flights to Paris doesn’t mean you should you do you also that should motivate don’t let it make you depressed and if I were you I would log out of this forum if you’re really failing your classes get some time in your schedule to fix things
Chill, stop analyzing my life detail by detail. I just said I want to be organized that motivated :noneck:

Villainess

Aren’t u 17?? Why are you comparing yourself to other Mfers when you still young..
im not comparing, why did everyone misunderstand my post. I’m saying I wish I had something to do to occupy my time, whether that be photography or art.

im not comparing, why did everyone misunderstand my post. I’m saying I wish I had something to do to occupy my time, whether that be photography or art.
Ohhh alright my bad then. I got the same issue rn since this COVID hit I have nothing to do besides stare at electronics.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't despair and compare. Appearances are also deceiving. Peoples lives aren't as interesting as socials would have you believe. Its putting on airs and its the illusion of a wonderful life with carefully crafted images. Thats why I'm not on it. I love the authencity of just living life without the need to prove anything to anyone. As you age you'll learn to care less and focus on your lane and less on others. Insh'Allah.

As for your schooling, marks are a fuction of the accumulation of prior knowledge and effort. You actually don't need motivation to focus. You just need to dedicate 1 min. If you can just begin you'll have the momentum to continue working on school work.

This is literally my aesthetic, this is who I want to be, this is how I see myself. How come all the Somali girls around my age are so much more established than I am, I’m going mad I’m gonna scream. She’s living in Paris, she looks like a walking magazine. How can someone be this organized?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@itsnajmaahmed on insta
I don’t get it she’s just taking photos of herself? To be fair count your lucky stars you don’t live in Paris that place is a shit hole, look around and be great full for what you have not what you don’t have. A lot of people also envy how you live, don’t be fooled by a facade put up through social media. There’s a reason why these online influencers tend to have some form of depression or even die young, their lives are not as sparkling clean as you think.

Trending