I’m thinking of becoming a neet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t lie to you. Life is hard. Part of me thinks it could be easier if I gave in and became a reclusive.

I have a supportive family so that would take care of the logistics but I’m just wondering what are the pros and cons of being a shut-in.
Will I miss out on anything?!

I won’t lie to you. Life is hard. Part of me thinks it could be easier if I gave in and became a reclusive.

I have a supportive family so that would take care of the logistics but I’m just wondering what are the pros and cons of being a shut-in.
Will I miss out on anything?!
It's a painful lifestyle which i wouldn't wish on my worst enema. Nothing desirable about being a NEET

A NEET or NEEF is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"

:camby: Sorry to burst your bubble but your already a NEEF.

Wow, my research of Nacaasnimo is coming along very well

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
If you're a girl, why not just settle for marriage then? You can sit on your ass all day long.. doing nothing, the miskiin farah will be doing all the work.:gaasdrink:

You're doomed for life if you choose the neet life. It's not a pretty sight I must tell you. Becoming neet means that you cease to have any contact with civilization. After awhile you'll end up all weird and shit, losing all your social skills, stopping showering, eating unhealthy, messed up sleeping patterns, getting all sorts of mental illnesses etc. Even your so called supportive family will turn on you too & be fed up with you. Nah, think of something else other than neetism.

If you're a girl, why not just settle for marriage then? You can sit on your ass all day long.. doing nothing, the miskiin farah will be doing all the work.:gaasdrink:

You're doomed for life if you choose the neet life. It's not a pretty sight I must tell you. Becoming neet means that you cease to have any contact with civilization. After awhile you'll end up all weird and shit, losing all your social skills, stopping showering, eating unhealthy, messed up sleeping patterns, getting all sorts of mental illnesses etc. Even your so called supportive family will turn on you too & be fed up with you. Nah, think of something else other than neetism.
:mjpls:

This is deep shit. I’m guessing you’ve been a neet before.

Why is it painful
idk man. it's not an ideal life choice. you'll be prone to regret, guilt and depression. I have these moments where i just lay in bed and cry how awry my life went.

Screw cancer. i am winning a fight against this illness but no one commends me. we need neet awareness for real

We have to many of those sitting in coffee shops

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
This is deep shit. I’m guessing you’ve been a meet before.
Yes or no,
I meet a lot of patients who are neets in my work. And during my teen days I did have my moments where I ended up secluding myself, I didn't experience everything I listed above though, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending