I’m taking Xoxoxo to court. She used me. Owns me money. Come watch our court trial.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You won’t give up huh 💀

anything you asked I bought it for you. You even lie to me when you told me your friend Rebecca’s mom died in Miami. I bought you the ticket to attend to your friend. Now I know that you went there for your real boyfriend.

Xoxoxo

VIP
anything you asked I bought it for you. You even lie to me when you told me your friend Rebecca’s mom died in Miami. I bought you the ticket to attend to your friend. Now I know that you went there for your real boyfriend.
Well too bad. I won’t be saying sorry. It happened move on you weren’t seeing me cry when you had wife number Uno dos, trés and Quattro?

@Grigori Rasputin get her this chocolate brand...
pdp-default--1.png

And who asked for your opinion? Why are you putting yourself between them? Are you that desperate? :holeup:

The conversation was all good until you tried to seize the spotlight for yourself. :heh:
And where are you coming from? E.D bald farax leave me alone please. I am supporting women only so get outta here. Nobody is talking to you

And where are you coming from? E.D bald farax leave me alone please. I am supporting women only so get outta here. Nobody is talking to you

E.D? You should've tried it...I can guarantee you I would've been hitting all of your sugar walls that you would've been repeating my name day and night! :diddyass: You don't know what you're missing. :ahh: :denzelnigga: Are you ready to give it try?

E.D? You should've tried it...I can guarantee you I would've been hitting all of your sugar walls that you would've been repeating my name day and night! :diddyass: You don't know what you're missing. :ahh: :denzelnigga: Are you ready to give it try?
Silly. I mean an erectile dysfunction. You old man

Silly. I mean an erectile dysfunction. You old man

And that is what I've responded to. I gave you examples and asked how did you come down to that conclusion? Perhaps you've been into "old men" and have a first-hand experience of men who could not get their ananconda up. :holeup: Alxamdullillah, mine is as steel as it can get...... but I made an offer to you. Let me know if you want to try it (of course, it is gonna be the halal way -- you know a temporary marriage or as the Shia call it mutu'a). Let the forum know if this is something you want to give it a try. :mjohreally:

:dead:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And that is what I've responded to. I gave you examples and asked how did you come down to that conclusion? Perhaps you've been into "old men" and have a first-hand experience of men who could not get their ananconda up. :holeup: Alxamdullillah, mine is as steel as it can get...... but I made an offer to you. Let me know if you want to try it (of course, it is gonna be the halal way -- you know a temporary marriage or as the Shia call it mutu'a). Let the forum know if this is something you want to give it a try. :mjohreally:

When a Lesbian is shukaansiing YOU

1645647892527.png

I am not into old men. I am into their money. Other than that are they useless. By the way were you not married? Are you a manslut? Kabax meshan warya

Trending